Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Nov 26 2012
By: Phillyblunz Treasure Hunter 8743 posts

Active MBB members

72 replies 332 views Edited Nov 26, 2012

Well its been a week or two since I created MBB.

I have not been seeing many of you online lately so wanted to create an area for you to post and ask questions or just say hi.

We need to start organizing some play times.

I suggest all MBB members try to make the Wednesday Community night games.

They are a great way to get to know the members of this community on the forums and in game.

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/Starhawk-General/Starhawk-Wednesday-Weekly-Community-Event/td...

Once I see some activity in this thread I will start setting up "Play dates" for us.

Feel free to make suggestions or say what-ever is on your minds today.

Cheers.

Non-members of MBB can post here if they feel the need, wish to make a suggestions/comment, want to join, etc.

Just please dont spam post here.

Cheers all and remember:

What can be Broken, Must Be Broken.

Hawkfan267 wrote:
Seriously, there's just certain things that we must accept about the PS4. In time, it may get better, who knows.

dulun18 wrote:
**honestly if you still have your PS3.. and lot of games to go through.. there's no reason to jump onto the PS4 bandwagon just yet...
Message 1 of 73 (332 Views)
Treasure Hunter
8743 posts

Re: Active MBB members

[ Edited ]
Nov 27, 2012

MBB members, keep an eye out for servers named "MBB Fun"

These matches will be unranked so we can mess around as much as we want and not affect stats.

I will try to make one as many nights as I can during the week. 

What do you guys want for loadouts?  I'll ask some other members via XMB messaging as well.

I will obviously have lightweight and trooper for loadouts on some of the smaller maps like space, what else do you want me to include?

I will try to have the first one up tonight around 7pm Mountain time.

Cheers.

Hawkfan267 wrote:
Seriously, there's just certain things that we must accept about the PS4. In time, it may get better, who knows.

dulun18 wrote:
**honestly if you still have your PS3.. and lot of games to go through.. there's no reason to jump onto the PS4 bandwagon just yet...
Message 2 of 73 (328 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8743 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 27, 2012

Suggested reading:

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/Starhawk-General/Modern-WallFare/m-p/38819569#U38819569

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/Starhawk-General/Starhawk-101-New-to-Starhawk-start-here/td-p...

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/Starhawk-General/Interesting-amp-Efficient-Tactics-1st-Post/t...

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/Starhawk-General/Dodging-Tutorial/td-p/38907075

This one is for us to just BS or what-not, lets everyone know you still here.

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/Starhawk-General/Active-MBB-members/td-p/38920369

Hawkfan267 wrote:

dulun18 wrote:
Message 3 of 73 (326 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
49220 posts

Nov 26, 2012

philly if your clanmates get nervous about doing bad I can always make the server unranked one week...it seems from the poll most want it ranked or don't care but I'd make an exception for one week.

Message 4 of 73 (321 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1170 posts

Nov 26, 2012

What is mbb.

GIfreakyevil
Message 5 of 73 (319 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8743 posts

Nov 26, 2012

That would be downright neighbourly of ya Pilgrim.

Freaky, MBB is Must Be Broken.

Its a clan I made so newer players wont be scared away too quickley.

The idea being if enough new players group up they can get a kinda safety in numbers feel going.

Its from Batman, what can be broken, must be broken.

Its kinda a double entendre.  As in getting wrecked in base rapes, or breaking in a young horse.

One day if we can get organized I would like you to come in and show us some skills and what-not.

Cheers.

Hawkfan267 wrote:

dulun18 wrote:
Message 6 of 73 (307 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
87 posts

Nov 26, 2012

I signed up for the reserves for wednesday philly.   Sorry I don't live alone and my gametime depends on TV availability so I can't say I'll definately play.

And I didn't game really this weekend so I didn't accept the clan invite yet but I will, I promise!

Message 7 of 73 (295 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8743 posts

Nov 26, 2012

Catrina_ wrote:

I signed up for the reserves for wednesday philly.   Sorry I don't live alone and my gametime depends on TV availability so I can't say I'll definately play.

And I didn't game really this weekend so I didn't accept the clan invite yet but I will, I promise!

No worries.  Also the community night lasts a few hours so dont worry if you are not on time.

Its every week so try to get in there when you can, its really a good time.

So I see you have decided to fly CAF?  And mention the horizon leveling as the main concern?

Thats my biggest plus, LOL.  This lets you fly sideways through small spaces and upside down under maps while hugging the terrain very closely.  This leaves your field of view wide open for attacking while being sheltered on 3 sides.

Its your decision of course.  For me its a matter of enjoyment, not combat effectiveness.  Though I have been trying a new technique for dodging that has proven very effective for surviving, going on the attack will still take some practice with this new method.

My best advice is to not worry about K.D.R, only F.U.N.  When gaming degrades to only whose score is better then anothers it has lost its meaning entirely.  Too many have fallen into that pit already.

Cheers.

Hawkfan267 wrote:

dulun18 wrote:
Message 8 of 73 (287 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3293 posts

Nov 26, 2012
What does F.U.N. stand for?

this is me helping
Message 9 of 73 (284 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
7464 posts