Keyblade Wielder
9001 posts

Re: Active MBB members

Nov 26, 2012

Samokoske wrote:
What does F.U.N. stand for?

fun [fʌn]

n
1. a source of enjoyment, amusement, diversion, etc.
2. pleasure, gaiety, or merriment
3. jest or sport (esp in the phrases in or for fun)
fun and games Ironic or facetious amusement; frivolous activity
like fun Informal
a.  (adverb) quickly; vigorously
b.  (interjection) not at all! certainly not!
make fun of or poke fun at to ridicule or deride
7. (modifier) full of amusement, diversion, gaiety, etc. a fun sport
vb funsfunningfunned
(intr) Informal to act in a joking or sporting manner
[perhaps from obsolete fon to make a fool of; see fond1]

ThesaurusLegend:  Synonyms Related Words Antonyms

Noun1.fun - activities that are enjoyable or amusingfun - activities that are enjoyable or amusing; "I do it for the fun of it"; "he is fun to have around"
diversionrecreation - an activity that diverts or amuses or stimulates; "scuba diving is provided as a diversion for tourists"; "for recreation he wrote poetry and solved crossword puzzles"; "drug abuse is often regarded as a form of recreation"
Hawkfan267 wrote:
Seriously, there's just certain things that we must accept about the PS4. In time, it may get better, who knows.

dulun18 wrote:
**honestly if you still have your PS3.. and lot of games to go through.. there's no reason to jump onto the PS4 bandwagon just yet...
Message 11 of 73 (177 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3293 posts

Nov 26, 2012
Forsaking Ubtrained Newcomers?

this is me helping
Message 12 of 73 (176 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3293 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 26, 2012

>_ >

This one is too delicious, but I like you, and approve this clan, so I won't say it.

this is me helping
Message 13 of 73 (174 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
8267 posts

Nov 26, 2012

I am active I havent gone online to much though... I only played like one CTF game.

Other than that I am playing prospecter (I like that very much)

Ill tell you I was getting owned on CTF. 9killls 12deaths

Message 14 of 73 (163 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
9001 posts

Nov 26, 2012

Speedy24xmax wrote:

I am active I havent gone online to much though... I only played like one CTF game.

Other than that I am playing prospecter (I like that very much)

Ill tell you I was getting owned on CTF. 9killls 12deaths

LOL, thats not actually that bad, especially if you had a flag capture or two.

CTF is all about going for the objective, if the enemy team has a good defense this means dieing a lot.

Some people think KDR is what matters, they are wrong.  Its about playing the match to win, or have fun.

Only in death match does KDR actually matter.

I regularly go negative in CTF, but I am working my butt off, and capping flags as much as I can.

Are you gonna come to community night this week?  Its a great chance to get slaughtered by forum fame, and I bet you see some new techniques you can use later.

Its tons of fun, and I think Pilgrim(The one who runs the community night) is gonna make the match unranked so you dont have to worry about your KDR at all, you can just focus on fun and trying out new stuff.

I can make a server before the community night game so we can mess around a bit, look for "MBB fun" server around 6pm Mountain Time on wednesday.

I may actually make one tonight around 7pm mountain time.

Hawkfan267 wrote:
Seriously, there's just certain things that we must accept about the PS4. In time, it may get better, who knows.

dulun18 wrote:
**honestly if you still have your PS3.. and lot of games to go through.. there's no reason to jump onto the PS4 bandwagon just yet...
Message 15 of 73 (155 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
49576 posts

Nov 27, 2012

I saw your MBB server last night philly and thanks for stopping by the PSForum server after!  Was fun and I ALMOST rocketed you out of your grizzly :smileytongue:

Message 16 of 73 (145 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
9001 posts

Nov 27, 2012

I wanted to keep it open for a while in case anyone came online.

Not a single MBB member made it in last night, but some good small matches were had.

I actually started out letting my kids 1vs1 in razorbacks.  They are only 4 and 5, LOL.

Then I came into the room and saw people had joined and the game had started and the one team had 3-4 flags caps!

Anywho, I will be trying to make an MBB fun server each night that I can.  I make them password protected so they are unranked and I state the password in the title.

Anyone w

MBB members message me if you have an off schedule and we can work out a better time.

Cheers.

Hawkfan267 wrote:

dulun18 wrote:
Message 17 of 73 (136 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3293 posts

Nov 27, 2012
Philly .......

on mobile, white on white is a pain to read.

thank you.

this is me helping
Message 18 of 73 (132 Views)
PlayStation MVP
8267 posts

Nov 27, 2012

Phillyblunz wrote:

I wanted to keep it open for a while in case anyone came online.

Not a single MBB member made it in last night, but some good small matches were had.

I actually started out letting my kids 1vs1 in razorbacks.  They are only 4 and 5, LOL.

Then I came into the room and saw people had joined and the game had started and the one team had 3-4 flags caps!

Anywho, I will be trying to make an MBB fun server each night that I can.  I make them password protected so they are unranked and I state the password in the title.

Anyone w

MBB members message me if you have an off schedule and we can work out a better time.

Cheers.

Fixed! 

I need to join forreal... Ill be joining you tonight after 6pm est today if you get the chance. 

As for my times 

I have a 8-5 job so anytime after that is fine and Im usually free on the weekends. 

Once or twice my job will ask me to work on a saturday but not that often.

Message 19 of 73 (126 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
8267 posts

Nov 27, 2012

Oh I actually have a question....

Ok so in warhawk when someone shot a missle at me I was able to spin and turn and sometimes I would break the lock on.

So now in starhawk I wanted to see if this has it so I put it on pro flight (I think) and flew high BAM!!!! got shot down.

Ok try again same result.

But then I went in CTF and was shooting rockets at someone the first rocket he used his chaff so I let off another 3 back to back shots... he couldnt of got back the chaff so fast yet he dodged all of them. 

I am kinda confused how is it done? I could easily do it in warhawk but its not working for me here.

Any tips?

Message 20 of 73 (120 Views)
0 Likes