PlayStation MVP
8267 posts

Re: Active MBB members

Nov 27, 2012

**bleep** will I be the only noob playing? 

If so its all good I am looking to get better anyway if that involves me dying countless times so be it.

Look foward to playing with yall

Message 31 of 73 (157 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10118 posts

Nov 27, 2012

GOW71 wrote:

GOW71 wrote:

I wish was well versed enough at flight to answer the questions accurately. I can dodge anything but homers. I just can't get the timing down.

But its basically moving both your control sticks in the same direction back and forth. Timing it is where it takes practice... I still need more practice

Self quote for Philly..... I was just giving you a hard time though. But maybe Ill pop in for giggles if Im on.

Wow, I am losing my mind.  I swear that was Iress who posted that!

Maybe your sig's color threw me or something.  Or you found a way to change his post to have your name on it? thats more likely I think.

Ok forget the invite Iress you are chopped liver now. J.K.

Hawkfan267 wrote:
Seriously, there's just certain things that we must accept about the PS4. In time, it may get better, who knows.

dulun18 wrote:
**honestly if you still have your PS3.. and lot of games to go through.. there's no reason to jump onto the PS4 bandwagon just yet...
Message 32 of 73 (155 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10118 posts

Nov 27, 2012

Speedy24xmax wrote:

**bleep** will I be the only noob playing? 

If so its all good I am looking to get better anyway if that involves me dying countless times so be it.

Look foward to playing with yall

I'll try to get as many members in there as possible.  Also because the password is listed in the title I'm sure others will be popping in and out randomly just like last nights games.

The match will be unranked, so no matter how much you die it wont count against your record.

(Though I would love it if all MBB members adopted the feeling that KDR matters not, all that counts is enjoyment of the game)

Like when I was having a dispute with freakyevil a long time ago, he said "The only thing you will learn from me is how to die"   My response? "That too is a valuable lesson"

Since then I have joined many of his games and been killed by him easily 100 times.  In the process I learned quite a bit though.

Hawkfan267 wrote:
Seriously, there's just certain things that we must accept about the PS4. In time, it may get better, who knows.

dulun18 wrote:
**honestly if you still have your PS3.. and lot of games to go through.. there's no reason to jump onto the PS4 bandwagon just yet...
Message 33 of 73 (153 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
8267 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 28, 2012

I take it you were busy fixing your PS store... all good.

some other time.

Oh and good news I dodged my first missle in a hawk, used both sticks and it worked well.

Now I will have to practice more!!! 

Message 34 of 73 (143 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10118 posts

Nov 28, 2012

Speedy24xmax wrote:

I take it you were busy fixing your PS store... all good.

some other time.

Oh and good news I dodged my first missle in a hawk, used both sticks and it worked well.

Now I will have to practice more!!! 

Yeah I didnt get on until 6:45pm mountain time, being on hold with tech support and stuff.  When I realised the time I jumped on but it was too late.

Still kept the server open for a couple hours, had some good games though I had to switch teams a few times to balance it out.

Tonight is community night, I cant mess that up cause Pilgrim runs it, have you signed up?

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/Starhawk-General/Starhawk-Wednesday-Weekly-Community-Event/td...

Thats where you sign up, though i have a feeling it may not be full so signing up isnt as big a deal.

Hawkfan267 wrote:

dulun18 wrote:
Message 35 of 73 (136 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
8267 posts

Nov 28, 2012

I would sign up but Im not to sure if I will get to game today and I dont want to waste a Slot if I dont show.

Ill just pop in if I can if there is space.

Message 36 of 73 (133 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10118 posts

Nov 28, 2012

Speedy24xmax wrote:

I would sign up but Im not to sure if I will get to game today and I dont want to waste a Slot if I dont show.

Ill just pop in if I can if there is space.

Cool, ya like I said I bet there will be a place for you if you show up.

Hawkfan267 wrote:

dulun18 wrote:
Message 37 of 73 (129 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1023 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 28, 2012

I read MBB as "Mmmmm-buh-buh"
So, um... yeah, carry on

Message 38 of 73 (120 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10118 posts

Nov 28, 2012

THE_MANGAAS wrote:

I read MBB as "Mmmmm-buh-buh"
So, um... yeah, carry on

Thats our password for the MBB secret club.

I dont even know about it yet.

Hawkfan267 wrote:

dulun18 wrote:
Message 39 of 73 (116 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4677 posts

Nov 28, 2012

Phillyblunz wrote:

Sam and Iress you guys are welcome to join our match tonight, just dont be too mean, LOL.

It will be unranked.

Mean??  I'm the biggest noob here I have not played in 3 weeks.  And 3weeks ago I was playing an hour a week :smileytongue:

I might jump on to show people the AF dodge (those asking here), unless freaky was going to, then I have to give way to my sensei.  :smileytongue:

Message 40 of 73 (113 Views)
0 Likes