Treasure Hunter
7000 posts

Re: Active MBB members

Dec 4, 2012

a_leenail1992 wrote:

GOW71 wrote:

I saw the [MBB] Clean leader in community night last week. Then shot the traitor in the face!

I jest of course.  Hope to see more [MBB] members in community events too!

whats a "clean leader"?? :smileytongue:

Someone clever enough to make an abbreviation some what relevant and allow people to attach it to their gamer tag! :smileywink:

Please use plain text.
Message 61 of 73 (194 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7742 posts

Dec 4, 2012

GOW71 wrote:

a_leenail1992 wrote:

GOW71 wrote:

I saw the [MBB] Clean leader in community night last week. Then shot the traitor in the face!

I jest of course.  Hope to see more [MBB] members in community events too!

whats a "clean leader"?? :smileytongue:

Someone clever enough to make an abbreviation some what relevant and allow people to attach it to their gamer tag! :smileywink:

We strict about cleanliness!  

Clean up you act Foo! (In Mr T voice)

Hawkfan267 wrote:
Seriously, there's just certain things that we must accept about the PS4. In time, it may get better, who knows.

dulun18 wrote:
**honestly if you still have your PS3.. and lot of games to go through.. there's no reason to jump onto the PS4 bandwagon just yet...
Please use plain text.
Message 62 of 73 (184 Views)
Wastelander
751 posts

Dec 15, 2012

I'll be on in about an hour philly.

Please use plain text.
Message 63 of 73 (171 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3293 posts

Dec 15, 2012
While this thread got resurrected, I might as well take advantage, and give a shoutout to Philly and his MBB clan. I got to play with tony666, and aome other dude in an apogee tdm. The server has a cool name but is quite lame otherwise. A bunch of noobs and stuff, which is strange because normally I wouldn't mind :/

this is me helping
Please use plain text.
Message 64 of 73 (170 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
501 posts

Dec 15, 2012

Samokoske wrote:
While this thread got resurrected, I might as well take advantage, and give a shoutout to Philly and his MBB clan. I got to play with tony666, and aome other dude in an apogee tdm. The server has a cool name but is quite lame otherwise. A bunch of noobs and stuff, which is strange because normally I wouldn't mind :/

Normally you wouldn't mind? As in self admitted noob pounder?

Please use plain text.
Message 65 of 73 (163 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3293 posts

Dec 15, 2012
As in self admitted funwinarator.

But there's an excess when I am killing 6 people in 3 seconds. I know that I shouldn't be that good.

this is me helping
Please use plain text.
Message 66 of 73 (160 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7742 posts

Dec 20, 2012

Samokoske wrote:
As in self admitted funwinarator.

But there's an excess when I am killing 6 people in 3 seconds. I know that I shouldn't be that good.

Theres only one solution........ Get bad!

Hey MBB and friends, LOL.   I'm still here for now, MBB has gotten about 22 members now and continues to enlist recruits.

I want to designate some officers so they can fight the good fight when I am not on.

So if you are listening MBB, holler at me.

Cheers, and happy holidays to all from good old saint nick.

Hawkfan267 wrote:
Seriously, there's just certain things that we must accept about the PS4. In time, it may get better, who knows.

dulun18 wrote:
**honestly if you still have your PS3.. and lot of games to go through.. there's no reason to jump onto the PS4 bandwagon just yet...
Please use plain text.
Message 67 of 73 (147 Views)
Treasure Hunter
7742 posts

Jan 7, 2013

Although we have a little over 20 members now, its still not very common for me to turn on Starhawk and see only one or usually no MBB players on when I game!  Let me know if you still here and when you play including timezones.

Seems we still have a little trouble with time zones and play times.

Hopefully if we get enough members there will always be a few of us on to play with.

Just wanted to say hi and see who is still active here.

One other thing and I dont want to make a new thread for it:

-I was playing Starhawk a few days ago and one of my team mates was a very small square.

He still had his gun but no arms or legs or torso, just a little box where his center should have been.

I expect that box was his hit marker, I would have thought they used several but it seems they use a single central one and must calculate direction and distance from it for head shots/body shots determinations.

Also my feelings about the latest patch is that:

-They missed the fix for the torpedo.  You can still fire it point bank and not kill yourself.  
-They should have also removed the ability of a shielded hawk to survive a direct hit from a drop pod!!

-Grizzly should have gotten telescopic legs or a charged jump(Vulnerable while charging or course) for accessing upper levels.

-The cluster patch was not enough, I tested it out and you can still drop clusters very, very close to you and not die, you may smoke a little.  I feel if you are within stomp range the cluster should be suicide, thats why there is a stomp for that range already!!

-Remove the ability to dodge before anyone has locked on.  This is why flak is so popular and despised at the same time.

-Nerf flak against troops, or make it a suicide if fired from too close.

- More maybe later.

Cheers.

Hawkfan267 wrote:

dulun18 wrote:
Please use plain text.
Message 68 of 73 (132 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
45268 posts

Jan 7, 2013

Phillyblunz wrote:

Although we have a little over 20 members now, its still not very common for me to turn on Starhawk and see only one or usually no MBB players on when I game!  Let me know if you still here and when you play including timezones.

Seems we still have a little trouble with time zones and play times.

Hopefully if we get enough members there will always be a few of us on to play with.

Just wanted to say hi and see who is still active here.

One other thing and I dont want to make a new thread for it:

-I was playing Starhawk a few days ago and one of my team mates was a very small square.

He still had his gun but no arms or legs or torso, just a little box where his center should have been.

I expect that box was his hit marker, I would have thought they used several but it seems they use a single central one and must calculate direction and distance from it for head shots/body shots determinations.

-They missed the fix for the torpedo.  You can still fire it point bank and not kill yourself.  
-They should have also removed the ability of a shielded hawk to survive a direct hit from a drop pod!!

-Grizzly should have gotten telescopic legs or a charged jump(Vulnerable while charging or course) for accessing upper levels.

-The cluster patch was not enough, I tested it out and you can still drop clusters very, very close to you and not die, you may smoke a little.  I feel if you are within stomp range the cluster should be suicide, thats why there is a stomp for that range already!!

-Remove the ability to dodge before anyone has locked on.  This is why flak is so popular and despised at the same time.

- More maybe later.

Cheers.

The torpedo and shielded while in a zone thing are stuff I was wishing made it through too.   When a mech has the shield on a drop pod should still do the same damage it does without the shield so instead of destroying the mech the mech would be on fire from a drop pod hit while shielded.

Please use plain text.
Message 69 of 73 (127 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7742 posts

Jan 10, 2013

PLYMCO_PILGRIM wrote:

Phillyblunz wrote:

- More maybe later.

Cheers.

The torpedo and shielded while in a zone thing are stuff I was wishing made it through too.   When a mech has the shield on a drop pod should still do the same damage it does without the shield so instead of destroying the mech the mech would be on fire from a drop pod hit while shielded.

I think it should at least be fair and allow all the vehicles to have invincibility pickups and invisibility.

And last night in community night I pod dropped onto a tank in a zone.  He moved to be just under a shield but I landed right on top of him and he took no damage.   I think somehow he luckily got the hood of his tank lined up exactly with where the shield barrier was, so even though I landed on him the shield protected him?

Does that make sense?  Anybody see this stuff happen? 

Just imagine 10 invisible grizzlies charging the enemy base!   I feel if hawks can land and still use their ultra pickups why cant the other land vehicles?  Even if you had to kill a hawk and take their pickups this should be the way it was originally designed.  But I suppose as is it is like we have a pyriamid scheme for vehicle power ratings.

Hawkfan267 wrote:

dulun18 wrote:
Please use plain text.
Message 70 of 73 (112 Views)
0 Likes