Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Reply
Dec 22 2012
By: DJHaole PlayStation MVP 1768 posts
Offline

After a long wait the new update activated UNITed Mercs Championship Clan Banner

26 replies 376 views Edited Dec 22, 2012
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 27 (376 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 10/05/2008
Offline
3756 posts
 

Re: After a long wait the new update activated UNITed Mercs Championship Clan Banner

Dec 22, 2012

Is UNIT still recruiting? :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 27 (354 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 01/25/2012
Offline
7276 posts
 

Re: After a long wait the new update activated UNITed Mercs Championship Clan Banner

Dec 22, 2012
Beautiful
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 27 (326 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 09/08/2012
Offline
6405 posts
 

Re: After a long wait the new update activated UNITed Mercs Championship Clan Banner

Dec 22, 2012
I need a new clan.
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 27 (309 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
Registered: 02/04/2010
Offline
1991 posts
 

Re: After a long wait the new update activated UNITed Mercs Championship Clan Banner

Dec 22, 2012
Hit me up tman. I am sure we can find you a clan
Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 27 (290 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 09/08/2012
Offline
6405 posts
 

Re: After a long wait the new update activated UNITed Mercs Championship Clan Banner

Dec 23, 2012
I think I might make my own clan.

If you want to be in my clan, you need to follow my rules:

-You must worship me every day.

-you must give all you rift for building vehicles for me.

-you must walk in front of me and act as a riot shield, so I can get more kills and not die.

-you have to do everything I say.


My clan tag: Tman

Clan: SUPER_T_MAN



I will make this clan soon. Anyone want to join?
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 27 (263 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 09/18/2012
Offline
894 posts
 

Re: After a long wait the new update activated UNITed Mercs Championship Clan Banner

Dec 23, 2012
There seems to be a slight disadvantage for everyone but you.
____________________________________________________________

"Dann singe ich ein lied fur dich"
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 27 (255 Views)
Reply
Fender Bender
Registered: 07/23/2012
Offline
3080 posts
 

Re: After a long wait the new update activated UNITed Mercs Championship Clan Banner

[ Edited ]
Dec 23, 2012

thesupertman wrote:
I think I might make my own clan.

If you want to be in my clan, you need to follow my rules:

-You must worship me every day.

-you must give all you rift for building vehicles for me.

-you must walk in front of me and act as a riot shield, so I can get more kills and not die.

-you have to do everything I say.


My clan tag: Tman

Clan: SUPER_T_MAN



I will make this clan soon. Anyone want to join?

This reminds me of how I use my clan, There seems to be just enough players in my clan for the riot shield, beside Makuta, His a Makuta not a player

 

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 27 (247 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 10/17/2012
Offline
3293 posts
 

Re: After a long wait the new update activated UNITed Mercs Championship Clan Banner

Dec 23, 2012

A-JumpingJack wrote:

thesupertman wrote:
I think I might make my own clan.

If you want to be in my clan, you need to follow my rules:

-You must worship me every day.

-you must give all you rift for building vehicles for me.

-you must walk in front of me and act as a riot shield, so I can get more kills and not die.

-you have to do everything I say.


My clan tag: Tman

Clan: SUPER_T_MAN



I will make this clan soon. Anyone want to join?

This reminds me of how I use my clan, There seems to be just enough players in my clan for the riot shield, beside Makuta, His a Makuta not a player

 


Baraccuda Makuta Hakuna Matata



this is me helping
Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 27 (227 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 07/23/2012
Offline
3080 posts
 

Re: After a long wait the new update activated UNITed Mercs Championship Clan Banner

Dec 23, 2012

Samokoske wrote:

A-JumpingJack wrote:

thesupertman wrote:
I think I might make my own clan.

If you want to be in my clan, you need to follow my rules:

-You must worship me every day.

-you must give all you rift for building vehicles for me.

-you must walk in front of me and act as a riot shield, so I can get more kills and not die.

-you have to do everything I say.


My clan tag: Tman

Clan: SUPER_T_MAN



I will make this clan soon. Anyone want to join?

This reminds me of how I use my clan, There seems to be just enough players in my clan for the riot shield, beside Makuta, His a Makuta not a player

 


Baraccuda Makuta Hakuna Matata


No no no Makuta from Bionicle

 

Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 27 (197 Views)
Reply
0 Likes