Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Feb 05 2013
By: ClusterFlak Lombax Warrior 139 posts
Accepted Solution

Air Vs. Ground & teamwork @ odds - who knew?

17 replies 295 views Edited Feb 5, 2013
Oh... that snollygosters thread got locked? Interesting, I thought we all left or were banned or something. it was just about to spawn a new **bleep** fest argument that i do enjoy having with dream.

Seriously, no matter how many tikes they nerf the hawk, or how many tools we grounders have at our disposal, it does nothing to appease her that the hawk is STILL the number 1 undisputed weapon/vehicle in the game.

Here is a personal address to you dream, everyone else is invited to chip in because it is a hot topic still:

You don't get on the ground. You don't know our game, you are a niche commodity in a team game. The first game you see that you won't have your loadout for one measly round, you will leave it, you continue to complain about a redundant issue that is prominent in the places you go, but you won't bother to see it from our side.

How is this not daft? Or do you want to say something i don't know, because I am informed of my discrepancies, but unlike others i will address them.

I would rather get a crap pilot that knows how to work with my team than #1 killstreak anyday. At least that guy will let me know on the mic when I have to clean house if there's a turret farm. Or he'll do it himself, leaving me to fly.

Pubs are your problem. Why keep going there? Why not try something different for a 10 minute round, and maybe the next game would have a hawk in it for you to raze? Or is kdr the reason you play?

You're good, but obviously not that good.
Message 1 of 18 (295 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
152 posts

Re: Air Vs. Ground & teamwork @ odds - who knew?

Feb 5, 2013

Hmm i think you have been ticked off havn't you? I hate spawn raping hawks but there is an easy way to stop them.

When a hawk starts spawn raping drop yourself and everyone on the team a grizzly.

Really only works with a mic person on the team to tell the team what to do.

Thats the only thing that has a chance at killing the pilot.

Message 2 of 18 (284 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1202 posts

Feb 5, 2013
Or switch to another game and get spawn raped there instead, sheet happens
Message 3 of 18 (280 Views)
Lombax Warrior
139 posts

Feb 5, 2013
Missed my point.
Message 4 of 18 (277 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
49158 posts

Feb 5, 2013

ClusterFlak wrote:
Oh... that snollygosters thread got locked? Interesting, I thought we all left or were banned or something. it was just about to spawn a new **bleep** fest argument that i do enjoy having with dream.

Seriously, no matter how many tikes they nerf the hawk, or how many tools we grounders have at our disposal, it does nothing to appease her that the hawk is STILL the number 1 undisputed weapon/vehicle in the game.

Here is a personal address to you dream, everyone else is invited to chip in because it is a hot topic still:

You don't get on the ground. You don't know our game, you are a niche commodity in a team game. The first game you see that you won't have your loadout for one measly round, you will leave it, you continue to complain about a redundant issue that is prominent in the places you go, but you won't bother to see it from our side.

How is this not daft? Or do you want to say something i don't know, because I am informed of my discrepancies, but unlike others i will address them.

I would rather get a crap pilot that knows how to work with my team than #1 killstreak anyday. At least that guy will let me know on the mic when I have to clean house if there's a turret farm. Or he'll do it himself, leaving me to fly.

Pubs are your problem. Why keep going there? Why not try something different for a 10 minute round, and maybe the next game would have a hawk in it for you to raze? Or is kdr the reason you play?

You're good, but obviously not that good.

Samo it looked to me like you and dream were going to have an argument and possible trollfest in my snollygosters thread so I asked for it to be locked.  

Carry on. 

Message 5 of 18 (276 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
7464 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 6, 2013

I agree. Less whining is a good thing.

Edit: Inflammatory statement removed

Message 6 of 18 (260 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
139 posts

Feb 5, 2013
^ 2 More troll posts.

What did you have of value to ADD to tbe conversation?

Gj, Gow got the point. He also added a baited snarky response.

Is this the behavior we want from our MVPs?
Message 7 of 18 (256 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
7464 posts

Feb 5, 2013

Still not trolling....

Message 8 of 18 (252 Views)
PlayStation MVP
49158 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 5, 2013

ClusterFlak wrote:
^ 2 More troll posts.

What did you have of value to ADD to tbe conversation?

Gj, Gow got the point. He also added a baited snarky response.

Is this the behavior we want from our MVPs?

You commented on my thread being locked, I explained to you why I requested the lock.

I'm confused as to how my answering a comment that you did not have the information for is trolling?  Please elaborate. 

EDIT:  I'm starting to feel like your are purposefully harassing me with the intent to make me feel uncomfortable posting here.

Message 9 of 18 (244 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
7464 posts

Feb 5, 2013
It's all my fault really. I made him paranoid. I take full responsibility for his assumptions that he is being trolled.
Message 10 of 18 (229 Views)
0 Likes