Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
May 13 2013
By: Rift_-_Maker_ Lombax Warrior 152 posts

Air to ground combat

22 replies 160 views Edited May 13, 2013
Hi everybody :smileyhappy:. Ok so air to ground combat.... Lots of people see this as evil... But it's really not. I think flaking troops and tanks is cheap. But cluster bombs and torpedoes and missiles and stomping are ment to go air to ground. What's your viewpoint on the matter? Is air to ground ok if you use a2g intended weapons? or never ok to do? ( Arvada/ Cali. Stay out of my threads please )
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 23 (160 Views)
I Only Post Everything
928 posts

Re: Air to ground combat

May 13, 2013

I'm in yo thread bro whatcha gonna do.

And no a2ging is a2ging no matter what you try and say to justify how you play the game lol

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 23 (156 Views)
Lombax Warrior
152 posts

May 13, 2013
And that's ok. Just keep it on topic please. A2g is fine to me if its a2g intended weapons. Flak to ground might as well be exploiting a glitch. That's just my viewpoint :smileyhappy:. We all have different viewpoints.
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 23 (145 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1043 posts

May 13, 2013

I think its just part of the game, yes it can get annoying but if I am playing a zones or CTF I will use whatever I can to get the zone/ctf. I don't try to make people mad or quit. I have been on the receiving end of A2g quite a bit and I don't care whatever weapon they use to do it. I personally hate getting killed by a homer while on the ground but it doesn't bother me to much. I see what your saying about the a2g weapons like Clusters and torpdedos. But the most common are flak and MG just because they are more readily available to use.

I just try to enjoy this game as much as possible. Also when I usually do kill people on the ground with my hawk I land so there is a better chance I get killed. But whatever it is I just try to have fun. :heart: lol

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 23 (135 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
152 posts

May 13, 2013
I land if its not a grizzly Lol :smileyvery-happy:
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 23 (130 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
561 posts

May 13, 2013
clusters and flak to ground are cheap to me. Just blowing up out of nowhere when I first spawn is annoying. Cloak and stomp is also bad. Like your too scared to just land, so you do it when no one can see you.Its just noobish any way for me. Jetpack air to ground is just as bad. man. BTW, Durant, I no longer hate you or whatever. Same to italy, if hes alive. I just stopped caring. I had to say this because they came to mind when I saw this thread. Back on topic, Shield is a good survival tactic A2A, like cloak, but A2G is gay. Baseraping period makes me only prefer Arena. Unless you camp, it takes the most skill. Turret spam not included
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 23 (123 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1173 posts

May 13, 2013

Depends on how it's done. If you A2G for an objective, like killing the flag carrier, defending a zone, or stopping a tank from coming into your base, then I don't mind. If you A2G for no reason except for a quick kill, then I think it's cheap.

That's just my opinion, though. I don't complain when people constantly A2G me... nor do I A2G back unless I have a reason.

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 23 (122 Views)
Fender Bender
2548 posts

May 14, 2013
Flak and clusters are too powerful I'd rather the clusters did minimal damage to troops and were just to be used on buildings.

Homers are OK because they are hard to use especially when flying and if you're team can't save itself from a torpedo then you are probably new here...
Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 23 (99 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6405 posts

May 14, 2013
Ever hit a flying hawk with a homer without a lock on? Or even fire a locked homer at a hawk and another hawk flies in the way of it?

Because I haven't!
Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 23 (95 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
152 posts

May 14, 2013
No but I've killed a hawk in midair with its own homer who shot at me. ( he killed me to though )
Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 23 (90 Views)
0 Likes