Aug 22 2012
By: Flint_Prophet Wastelander 673 posts

Any Starhawkers getting Transformers FoC?

40 replies 280 views Edited Aug 22, 2012

Just got this game after playing the demo...it's got its flaws but it's awesome, overall, imho. There's no real community forum I've found (maybe I'm a moron) so I figured I'd see if any of you were into it...let me know, if so, add me, and we can TPS rumble, robot-style.

Flint.

Message 1 of 41 (280 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1790 posts

Re: Any Starhawkers getting Transformers FoC?

Aug 22, 2012

I get jealous each time i see you and my brother playing it. I'll get it though.

rndmjosh.png
Message 2 of 41 (275 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
673 posts

Aug 22, 2012
I'm having a blast with it...I really suck ATM, though lol.
Message 3 of 41 (272 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1790 posts

Aug 22, 2012

I'm nice at it because i played the first game.

rndmjosh.png
Message 4 of 41 (268 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
9851 posts

Aug 22, 2012

I hate Activision and actively try to avoid anything they touch.

Hawkfan267 wrote:
Seriously, there's just certain things that we must accept about the PS4. In time, it may get better, who knows.

dulun18 wrote:
**honestly if you still have your PS3.. and lot of games to go through.. there's no reason to jump onto the PS4 bandwagon just yet...
Message 5 of 41 (266 Views)
Wastelander
673 posts

Aug 22, 2012
Why? Because of the CoD franchise?
Message 6 of 41 (260 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4677 posts

Aug 22, 2012

What is good about the game Flint?

Message 7 of 41 (253 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2007 posts

Aug 22, 2012

Too busy playing Counter Strike: GO.

One Time "Face Of WWE" champion, 12-07-14 to 12-28-14
Message 8 of 41 (250 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
9851 posts

Aug 22, 2012

Flint_Prophet wrote:
Why? Because of the CoD franchise?

Because they seem to have stopped making advancements in the PS2 days.

So many let downs, including COD of course.  They to me are the copy paste devs.  Lazy, and inept for the most part.

How can a dev who made Spiderman 2, drop 25 other versions of Spiderman and never get it right again.

The swinging and freedom of movement in Spiderman 2 was amazing, you could do spiderman type stuff when-ever you wanted, even buying upgrades for acrobatic moves that served no purpose other then enhacing the fun of movement and feeling like Spiderman himself.  It was also the last spiderman game were I felt the combat was fresh and exciting.  Every since itteration has either had the same or a lesser combat system in my eyes.  None of it feels like how spiderman would actually approach a fight.  Hand to hand combat with juggernaut????  What a joke.

Of course the 32 versions of COD4(the only decent game activsion has made this gen IMHO) dont help them shake this rep as taking what sold once and reselling it a thousand times all while never adding innovation, spirit, or love of any sort.

Hulk Ultimate Destruction(a PS2 game) is 10 times the Hulk game Activision made for the PS3, how can you make a sequel and remove 90% of the content and abilities as the previous smash hit had? (Que WH vs SH comment, even though it is in no way comparable in scale)

Also Activision(Bobby the hobbit in particular) came out and publicly stated that they would not be spending any time learning to better develope for the PS3 because the xbox sold better and was easy to program for as it is basically a beefed up last gen console.  This is why Activision games on PS3 look and play worse most of the time compared to the same game on xbox.  (Only exception I can think of is COD4, but this is when they just came from PS2 and still had the goal to make quality products)

Why would I want to play a lesser version of a game when my console of choice is capable of at least twice that?

So they basically consider us(PS3 users) dirt, and aim to provide lesser quality products to us for the same price.

They are the number one reason I stopped playing multiplatform games and now just stick with games made for my console.

Cheers.

Hawkfan267 wrote:
Seriously, there's just certain things that we must accept about the PS4. In time, it may get better, who knows.

dulun18 wrote:
**honestly if you still have your PS3.. and lot of games to go through.. there's no reason to jump onto the PS4 bandwagon just yet...
Message 9 of 41 (247 Views)
Gaming Beast
2007 posts

Aug 22, 2012

Activision is a publisher not a dev.

One Time "Face Of WWE" champion, 12-07-14 to 12-28-14
Message 10 of 41 (235 Views)