Fixed for accuracy.

Message 11 of 31 (102 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5809 posts

Re: Anyone Remember This Promo Video?

Dec 11, 2012

Samokoske wrote:
They don't. Or sometimes they do. Skyrim released on the ps3 with a huuuge bamebreaking bug that ended up affecting a majority of the players. They thought it was only to affect %1. They knew the game had problems and bethesda released it anyway.

I haven't played skyrim since i got twilight princess...... that is a shame.

and ya'll been crying over this broken piece of work. I got in more hours here than skyrim

Man, like I said.  This seems to be a growing trend among studios.  Release a half-baked game, worry about fixing it later, and when it fails due to catastropic bugs, blame the consumer for its lack of popularity.

Message 12 of 31 (102 Views)
Highlighted
Hekseville Citizen
286 posts

Dec 11, 2012

batenswytch wrote:

silents0lid098 wrote:
I hope we get a real hawk game with the ps4 launch.. :3

Fixed for accuracy.

Well to be honest. I think I like starhawk more than Warhawk. But there are good and bad things in both.

So I wouldn't mind if they could mix the 2 and make a new hawk game. Smiley Happy

Treasure Hunter
5809 posts

Dec 11, 2012

silents0lid098 wrote:

batenswytch wrote:

silents0lid098 wrote:
I hope we get a real hawk game with the ps4 launch.. :3

Fixed for accuracy.

Well to be honest. I think I like starhawk more than Warhawk. But there are good and bad things in both.

So I wouldn't mind if they could mix the 2 and make a new hawk game. Smiley Happy

THAT I could live with.  Just a bit more WH DNA please.

Message 14 of 31 (90 Views)
PlayStation MVP
1201 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 11, 2012

batenswytch wrote:

Man, like I said.  This seems to be a growing trend among studios.  Release a half-baked game, worry about fixing it later, and when it fails due to catastrophic bugs, blame the consumer for its lack of popularity.

"worry about fixing it later" that is if sales warrant it.

That's been this generation of game developers biggest problem lately.

Sell the hype, not the game, and hope we then make enough to finish it down the road.

Blaming the consumer for why a game won't be fixed is outrageous!

I have ended all pre-orders because of this kind of practice and if more consumers are feeling this way, less and less games will ever be released.

So say goodbye to gaming as we know it.

We want finished, working games, not some promise that if enough people buy it, we then might get to play the game we were promised.

I'm still waiting for an apology from Santa Monica Studio's for that crack about why it's somehow the consumer's fault we can't have nice things.

/rant

Message 15 of 31 (89 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3293 posts

Dec 11, 2012
What really pisses me yhe **bleep** off, is that I preorder it when theg anniunced the game, beat oblivion in time to get skyrim, I play skyrim for 20 days straight and it is fine. Then I find out there's a collector's edition, and I MUST HAVE IT. So I traded away my copy and payed out for the CE they had at discount price. Before X-mas. I heard there was a new patch to fix problems I never saw in the game. And THAT is where I get framerates to frozen. After the patch that supposedly 'fixed' a problem I never had.

Last time I played was shortly after 1.06. that was the latest patch to end all patches, and i think it's still the PS3's live build. I made a new char for this game, and how the hell do you expect to create a slick theiving character and NEVER go in the water? So know what? **bleep** BETHSDA!

Until we get patches 1.09 (last build to hit xbox), and free dlc.

this is me helping
Message 16 of 31 (88 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
7536 posts

Dec 11, 2012

Off topic Smiley Wink

Message 17 of 31 (84 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5809 posts

Dec 11, 2012

GOW71 wrote:

Off topic Smiley Wink

You're right. We're not talking about MAG.

HOW DARE WE!?  LOL

Man, folks gotta lighten up.  We're at the end of this game, at the very best its just flatlined.  Time to laugh and not be so srs.

Message 18 of 31 (82 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
802 posts

Dec 11, 2012
Skyrim is a pc port.
Starhawk is a Sony exclusive developed for Sony hardware yet to this day it does not work accordingly Smiley Sad

The comparison is invalid.
Starhawk should be compared to halo.
Message 19 of 31 (65 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3293 posts

Dec 11, 2012
Oooorrr..... Halo Wars, the Halo reject of games for a system people only care about because other people care about it.

this is me helping
Message 20 of 31 (60 Views)
0 Likes