photo TGKSHBG2013_zpsa906bc94.jpg
Message 11 of 32 (138 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2068 posts

Re: Arena loadout is f'ing awesome!!!!

Dec 22, 2012

firemarshall23 wrote:

Squad Leader was really important in my zones server.

Yea, it was so funny when my whole team was using Squad Leader, I guess its a substitute for Outposts now.

Message 12 of 32 (122 Views)
Survivor
2068 posts

Dec 22, 2012

I like Arena because I feel it makes the best use of B&B. No Grizzlies, Jetpacks or Sidewinder flying over your walls, finally we can build a Fort that will actually do something other than use up the structure limit!

Message 13 of 32 (125 Views)
MVP Support
9048 posts

Dec 22, 2012

armyluke wrote:

firemarshall23 wrote:

Yea, it was so funny when my whole team was using Squad Leader, I guess its a substitute for Outposts now.

So, still being relatively new to Starhawk...  is the Squad Leader skill new?  Or is it just that people recently started using it?  Because I don't recall ever seeing anyone as a spawn point until the last few days...

Kinda goes without saying that it seems there could be some extremely effective strategies in Zones and CTF (really, any mode besides DM) using it...  as someone stated earlier: who needs outpost spam anymore... lol

Message 14 of 32 (108 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2007 posts

Dec 22, 2012

BBurgSteve wrote:

armyluke wrote:

firemarshall23 wrote:

So, still being relatively new to Starhawk...  is the Squad Leader skill new?  Or is it just that people recently started using it?  Because I don't recall ever seeing anyone as a spawn point until the last few days...

Kinda goes without saying that it seems there could be some extremely effective strategies in Zones and CTF (really, any mode besides DM) using it...  as someone stated earlier: who needs outpost spam anymore... lol

Sqaud leader is not new people are using it as a subsitute for outposts though.

One Time "Face Of WWE" champion, 12-07-14 to 12-28-14
Message 15 of 32 (105 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2068 posts

Dec 22, 2012

BBurgSteve wrote:

armyluke wrote:

firemarshall23 wrote:

Its more useful for the small maps now that Outposts have been removed, its not new. Just a lot of people are seeing a better use for it now, it does come with a con, you wont be sneaking up on anyone with it on.

I wish it came with an XP bonus for every 5 spawns you get seeing as how you're trading stealth for the better of the whole team. The reason you might never have seen anyone with it on before is because its hard to see on large maps like Fracture or Dust. Thats why I think the circle around the player needs to flash.

Message 16 of 32 (100 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
171 posts

Dec 22, 2012

arena loadout = good idea

might give starhawk a boost in lasting time.

Message 17 of 32 (101 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
802 posts

Dec 22, 2012
Just a shame it took 7 months to get it to this point :smileysad:
Message 18 of 32 (94 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
880 posts

Dec 22, 2012

so glad there are no jetpacks. I will be hopping back on in Feb, me and zeeeke will stomp everyone! JPers will be like flies without wings xD 

Don't think it can compare to CTF on grinder though. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 19 of 32 (86 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6552 posts

Dec 22, 2012
All starhawk needs now is NO MORE BUGS OR XMB KICKS!!!

and old CTF.
Message 20 of 32 (84 Views)
0 Likes