Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Apr 20 2013
By: highlydangerous9 Fender Bender 2548 posts
Accepted Solution

Avarda vs Italy

45 replies 245 views Edited Apr 20, 2013

Please make your fights here instead of annoying the rest of the forums (goes to everyone this is the fight thread).

Message 1 of 46 (245 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
928 posts

Re: Avarda vs Italy

Apr 20, 2013

orrr we could just make another lego thread. or horses in starhawk thread. Believe me most the **bleep** posted on here is corny and pointless, which are two things i find highly annoying. I know the forums are run by a band of 14 year olds led by southerndude so i try to post here as little as possible.

Why you think these threads are dead compared to facebook?

Message 2 of 46 (240 Views)
Fender Bender
2548 posts

Apr 20, 2013
15 years olds and this post is because you and italy just wasted 2 pages of another thread...

Everyone has facebook duh its more popular...
Message 3 of 46 (234 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
928 posts

Apr 20, 2013

haha wasted 2 pages of another thread.

Literally go into every thread posted on this page and they almost always end the same. A couple of the 14 year olds talking about stupid **bleep** like ponies and unicycles. 

I'm talking about the facebook pages for starhawk. 

And i really have yet to see you contribute a single post to any discussion that elevates the conversation in any way. When i see that Dr. ForumWarrior i'll be gald to stop posting here. 

Message 4 of 46 (231 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2548 posts

Apr 20, 2013
I'm 15 too BTW and I don't have Facebook I didn't know it had forums.
I contributed this as well as videos and some posts for an email to LBI which got instantly removed :smileysad: All I've ever seen you post if your war with Italy.
Message 5 of 46 (225 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7276 posts

Apr 20, 2013
I find it funny that you consider me the ringleader.

Remember, you only read a thread if you click the link(which opens it). And you dont have to read EVERY post. If you dont want a thread to go "Ponies and Unis", you can contribute yourself and keep threads from going off topic.

I dont know what is going on, but the fact that my name popped up makes me curious.

Hmmm...Someone inform me? We sure dont want the Rift Horses here, do we? :smileywink:
Message 6 of 46 (217 Views)
I Only Post Everything
928 posts

Apr 20, 2013

highlydangerous9 wrote:
I'm 15 too BTW and I don't have Facebook I didn't know it had forums.
I contributed this as well as videos and some posts for an email to LBI which got instantly removed :smileysad: All I've ever seen you post if your war with Italy.

your tips and tricks vid or whatever it was, was simply terrible. Didn't explain one thing that could help a player get better in any way. All you did was try to get to the top of one of the cliffs in fuel mods in a jetpack. And you talked about the repair gun being slightly faster then a repair arm. Great **bleep** contribution.

Message 7 of 46 (208 Views)
I Only Post Everything
928 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 20, 2013

Southern_DuDe_20 wrote:

Remember, you only read a thread if you click the link(which opens it). And you dont have to read EVERY post. If you dont want a thread to go "Ponies and Unis", you can contribute yourself and keep threads from going off topic.

this would be great bit of advice for dangerous14yearold. It's pretty much a known fact these forums suck **bleep** most of the time. who cares if two ppl are talkng **bleep**. How does it affect anyone on here in the least bit. I think dangerous14yearold is scared i might ruin his eutopia of adolecent internet forum posting.

@southern It's cool that your defending the utter **bleep** that makes up most of the post on here. I think you're slightly less annoying then most the other little boys who get on their parents computers to post about icecream so keep on keeping on ma friend.

Message 8 of 46 (207 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1282 posts

Apr 20, 2013
Arva, chill out. And go check the first amendment.

We can post what we want, if you don't like it, go away. Whenever I read your posts, they're just saying how you hate the forums...SO GET OFF THEM!

Sweet KittySweet KittySweet KittySweet KittySweet KittySweet KittySweet KittySweet KittySweet Kitty

Emmett kitty is hungry.
Message 9 of 46 (187 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1043 posts

Apr 20, 2013

It is true that half of these topics go way off topic. Everyone should post more in the off topic thread.

Message 10 of 46 (184 Views)