Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Reply
Jan 24 2013
By: G4a2n0ja Splicer 45 posts
Offline

BUILD & battle

12 replies 250 views Edited Jan 24, 2013
If you run around destroying buildings, making no attempt to build your own, you do not understand any kind of strategy.

Go away and play black ops.

STRATEGIC building, defending, attacking are what this game is about.

It's not called Destroy & Spawn Kill.

I love kicking people that don't build anything, even my teammates.
Oh, and an outpost in their base is not strategy, it's cowardly.

There is an entire map, not just the red area.

I will kick You out of my servers and laugh when I do.
Message 1 of 13 (250 Views)
Reply
Splicer
Registered: 08/01/2012
Offline
43 posts
 

Re: BUILD & battle

Jan 24, 2013
Cool story bra...
Message 2 of 13 (236 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Splicer
Registered: 08/24/2012
Offline
45 posts
 

Re: BUILD & battle

Jan 24, 2013
Useful comment!!! Thanks for the input....
Message 3 of 13 (232 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 09/08/2012
Online
6541 posts
 

Re: BUILD & battle

Jan 24, 2013
I'm from mars.
Message 4 of 13 (226 Views)
Reply
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 12/31/2008
Offline
1094 posts
 

Re: BUILD & battle

Jan 24, 2013

thesupertman wrote:
I'm from mars.

^Funniest reply EVAR! :smileylol:

 photo StubbornPuppetSig2011-1.gif
Message 5 of 13 (203 Views)
Reply
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 05/15/2012
Offline
4677 posts
 

Re: BUILD & battle

Jan 24, 2013

G4a2n0ja wrote:
If you run around destroying buildings, making no attempt to build your own, you do not understand any kind of strategy.

Go away and play black ops.

STRATEGIC building, defending, attacking are what this game is about.

It's not called Destroy & Spawn Kill.

I love kicking people that don't build anything, even my teammates.
Oh, and an outpost in their base is not strategy, it's cowardly.

There is an entire map, not just the red area.

I will kick You out of my servers and laugh when I do.

I like to kick people too.  We should be friends.  

 

 

But don't eat into my 16 of the structure cap, I like to build also.  Both for defensive and aesthetic value.  :smileytongue:

Message 6 of 13 (191 Views)
Reply
Splicer
Registered: 08/24/2012
Offline
45 posts
 

Re: BUILD & battle

Jan 24, 2013
Aesthetics are important, nobody likes an ugly bubble butt....
Two shields next to each other :smileyhappy:
Message 7 of 13 (187 Views)
Reply
Keyblade Wielder
Registered: 10/02/2011
Offline
7464 posts
 

Re: BUILD & battle

Jan 24, 2013

G4a2n0ja wrote:
Aesthetics are important, nobody likes an ugly bubble butt....
Two shields next to each other :smileyhappy:

Looks like the bumps on a camel.

Message 8 of 13 (174 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
First Son
Registered: 01/21/2013
Offline
14 posts
 

Re: BUILD & battle

[ Edited ]
Jan 24, 2013

GOW71 wrote:

G4a2n0ja wrote:
Aesthetics are important, nobody likes an ugly bubble butt....
Two shields next to each other :smileyhappy:

Looks like the bumps on a camel.


Hump, it is, not a bump...



Go around destroying stuff, I do. Then to base and build with the rift I got I return. 

Message 9 of 13 (163 Views)
Reply
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 12/21/2007
Offline
49220 posts
 

Re: BUILD & battle

[ Edited ]
Jan 24, 2013

D-Arthagnan wrote:

GOW71 wrote:

G4a2n0ja wrote:
Aesthetics are important, nobody likes an ugly bubble butt....
Two shields next to each other :smileyhappy:

Looks like the bumps on a camel.


Hump, it is, not a bump...



Go around destroying stuff, I do. Then to base and build with the rift I got I return. 


 

 

 

tear down teamates so escape they can!   :smileytongue:

Message 10 of 13 (148 Views)
Reply
0 Likes