Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Monster Hunter
32 posts

Re: Baseraping is fun!

Nov 8, 2012
I need a list of good servers, cause all the servers I join apparently doesn't allow me to actually play. All I get are threats of kicking because I'm "a hackerrrrr." meh
Please use plain text.
Message 21 of 26 (128 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6405 posts

Mar 10, 2013
Today I was playing and my team was baseraping the other team. Then people on the other team started to leave. So I helped out the Enemy by building a bunker and some walls in their empty base. Then I realized friendly fire was on! :smileysurprised: there were about 4 tanks and a hawk from my team basraping the other team so I killed them all. Then my team started to kill me back. The other team didn't even relize I was helping them, so they killed me too.

I felt so alone. :smileysad:

I did stop the baserape thought!!!!
Please use plain text.
Message 22 of 26 (110 Views)
Survivor
2485 posts

Mar 10, 2013

PLYMCO_PILGRIM wrote:

batenswytch wrote:

orderofelim wrote:

Happens to me often enough.  Take it as a compliment.

I have already handed out ALL my kudos for the day.

Otherwise:  Kudos.

Getting kicked for turning around a game or annoying a tool of a host is a badge of honor.

I do feel bad for ppl like Freaky though that get kicked ALLL the time just for being Beast.  People could LEARN from playing with people like him, but instead just give him das boote.

^ which is why I ALWAYS send him an invite to my servers, I prefer to have players better than me around when I play as it makes the game more interesting.

Sucker for punishment, eh?

@SupermanT

I hate it when I build the other team a grizzly and they just use it to kill me... :smileysad:

Please use plain text.
Message 23 of 26 (106 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1043 posts

Mar 11, 2013

Still good job superT!, ha the Grizzley thing happened to me as well.

Please use plain text.
Message 24 of 26 (98 Views)
Treasure Hunter
6405 posts

Mar 11, 2013
Lol for some reason for me it is so satisfying when I kill a teammate. Too bad there are hardly any FF servers!!
Please use plain text.
Message 25 of 26 (92 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8155 posts

Mar 13, 2013

thesupertman wrote:
Lol for some reason for me it is so satisfying when I kill a teammate. Too bad there are hardly any FF servers!!

Agreed, nice to be able to keep people in check.

I like FF best for stopping the thoughtless clustering and torping in friendly areas, should have to look before leaping kinda thing.

Also why you never see FF servers, as this is a popular move.

Hawkfan267 wrote:
Seriously, there's just certain things that we must accept about the PS4. In time, it may get better, who knows.

dulun18 wrote:
**honestly if you still have your PS3.. and lot of games to go through.. there's no reason to jump onto the PS4 bandwagon just yet...
Please use plain text.
Message 26 of 26 (72 Views)