Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Jan 28 2013
By: ElectronicFox First Son 7 posts

Bought starhawk pre-owned, cant get online pass

35 replies 374 views Edited Jan 28, 2013

Earlier today I bought a pre-owned Starhawk disk, booted it up and played some of the story mode.

Now I wanna play online, so I looked for the online pass on the Playstation Store, but cant find it anywhere (Yes, I looked in the Starhawk addons too). 

Any help please?

Message 1 of 36 (374 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7276 posts

Re: Bought starhawk pre-owned, cant get online pass

Jan 28, 2013
Hmm...that is wierd..
Message 2 of 36 (368 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
7 posts

Jan 28, 2013
I figured it'd be a little odd to not allow users to by access to a major part of the game, I bought this for the multiplayer, not being able to do this makes it a bit of a wasted purchase.
Message 3 of 36 (361 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3293 posts

Jan 28, 2013
Call sony and tell them to fix their **bleep** ing game.

this is me helping
Message 4 of 36 (357 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7276 posts

Jan 28, 2013
Ill look to see if i have the same problem
Message 5 of 36 (356 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8542 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 28, 2013

use the search function on the playstation store?

I can not say it will work for sure though as the new store is all kinds of messed up.

I actually can not even access the store on my main PS3 anymore, says "Performing maintainence" or something everytime I try.

Thats a big problem with Sony, they ignore areas which could use some love and spend all sorts of time and effort and money on things that work fine until after they are done.

Its like they wont stop till everything is so complicated and confusing and pretty much broken.

Good luck.

Hawkfan267 wrote:
Seriously, there's just certain things that we must accept about the PS4. In time, it may get better, who knows.

dulun18 wrote:
**honestly if you still have your PS3.. and lot of games to go through.. there's no reason to jump onto the PS4 bandwagon just yet...
Message 6 of 36 (356 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
7 posts

Jan 28, 2013
I've tried the search in the store, seached just for 'starhawk' itself, and for 'online pass' (This got the online passes for many other games, but none for SH)

I've e-mailed Sony, but I have heard enough horror stories of their software-based support to assume this wont get far.
Message 7 of 36 (348 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1012 posts

Jan 28, 2013

do NOT use the search function at the playstatioin store, it's awful.  if you can't find it call sony cust service, they're very good. if you need the phone # I'll post it when I get home. 

Message 8 of 36 (344 Views)
First Son
7 posts

Jan 28, 2013
I have the number I need to contact them, I'll do this shortly. The odd thin is that I can find the page for the online pass if I search for it on my laptop, but I have no way of buying it like this (Im rather new to PS3 and Playstation store, so I dont know if buying via the store is restricted to doing so via PS3 only)
Message 9 of 36 (331 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
48887 posts

Jan 28, 2013

ElectronicFox wrote:

Earlier today I bought a pre-owned Starhawk disk, booted it up and played some of the story mode.

Now I wanna play online, so I looked for the online pass on the Playstation Store, but cant find it anywhere (Yes, I looked in the Starhawk addons too). 

Any help please?

Have no fear you can buy it here!   (oh that was cheezy lol)

https://store.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com/#!/en-us/search/q=starhawk%20online%20pass

Message 10 of 36 (330 Views)