Feb 05 2013
By: TaftLilJoker First Son 1 posts

Can anyone help me plz

9 replies 254 views Edited Feb 5, 2013

When I'm playing online CTF I keep getting kick off the server. I don't get signed out of the ps network just the sever of the game I have sent reports for this but I have not got anything back to telling me what is going to happen so if any GM read this please write me back or hit me up on my PS3 user name is TaftLilJoker of the Juggalo Nation need help love this game have been playing since the beta  PLZ HELP 

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 10 (254 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
603 posts

Re: Can anyone help me plz

Feb 5, 2013

You're either really good at ctf or really bad. Make your own server. You're welcome!

Free month of gamefly! - http://gamefly.tellapal.com/a/clk/1zh1fl

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 10 (235 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
152 posts

Feb 5, 2013

Could be a noob kicking you.

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 10 (223 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
46746 posts

Feb 5, 2013

TaftLilJoker wrote:

When I'm playing online CTF I keep getting kick off the server. I don't get signed out of the ps network just the sever of the game I have sent reports for this but I have not got anything back to telling me what is going to happen so if any GM read this please write me back or hit me up on my PS3 user name is TaftLilJoker of the Juggalo Nation need help love this game have been playing since the beta  PLZ HELP 

Sounds like someone who is hosting the game is removing you from their server for some reason.

It stinks but there isn't much you can do short of making your own server and waiting for it to get started or finding a server like the PSForums or the jelloshots ones where the host wont kick you.  

You are more than welcome to join my games any time i make a server, as long as you aren't abusive on the headset you have no fear of being kicked....heck ask those who play with me, even if you are abusive you probably wont get kicked lol

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 10 (213 Views)
Treasure Hunter
7272 posts

Feb 5, 2013
Ummmm.....

XMB???????
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 10 (203 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6405 posts

Feb 5, 2013
No
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 10 (193 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
603 posts

Feb 5, 2013

PLYMCO_PILGRIM wrote:

TaftLilJoker wrote:

Sounds like someone who is hosting the game is removing you from their server for some reason.

It stinks but there isn't much you can do short of making your own server and waiting for it to get started or finding a server like the PSForums or the jelloshots ones where the host wont kick you.  

You are more than welcome to join my games any time i make a server, as long as you aren't abusive on the headset you have no fear of being kicked....heck ask those who play with me, even if you are abusive you probably wont get kicked lol

Don't join the jelloshot one, Samokoske kicked perphectionist-! NOOB!!!

Free month of gamefly! - http://gamefly.tellapal.com/a/clk/1zh1fl

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 10 (185 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
89 posts

Feb 5, 2013
Wh0s perphecti0nist? S0unds n00bie
Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 10 (182 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
46746 posts

Feb 6, 2013

XMBkick wrote:
Wh0s perphecti0nist? S0unds n00bie

he likes to ask for clan battles over and over and is pretty darn good @ the game from my experiences with him. 

Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 10 (175 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
89 posts

Feb 6, 2013
Hmmmm... Never seen him. G00d sh0t by the way plymc0_pilgrim 0n that gatekeeper on breaker last week. I spun right int0 it. Y0u st0pped my last gate.
Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 10 (171 Views)