I Only Post Everything
865 posts

Re: Constructive Criticism

Oct 24, 2012
Threads too hard to read, spread them out and space/divide things better.
Message 11 of 57 (150 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8187 posts

Oct 24, 2012

CRO_NOSM1-BUBA wrote:
Threads too hard to read, spread them out and space/divide things better.

that is the PSU forums for ya. They were spaced better in the word doc.

Message 12 of 57 (142 Views)
Keyblade Wielder
7536 posts

Oct 24, 2012

so lets throw arrows on the screen and huge flames and electric sparks?

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

Well I was addressing the specific health bar issue you brought up, which would have been constant on screen clutter.  As far as the arrows go, Im not a fan.  And electric sparks?  You mena the Grizzly EMP?  I wouldn't call that on screen clutter.

Message 13 of 57 (150 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8187 posts

Oct 24, 2012

GOW71 wrote:

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

Well I was addressing the specific health bar issue you brought up, which would have been constant on screen clutter.  As far as the arrows go, Im not a fan.  And electric sparks?  You mena the Grizzly EMP?  I wouldn't call that on screen clutter.

I mean when the hawk is losing health. My arguement is that if LBI didn't want on screen clutter there are little "visual cues" they could have removed and implemented a little health bar that actually provides a strategic approach to the game.

Message 14 of 57 (141 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
7536 posts

Oct 24, 2012

Mini_Sal wrote:

GOW71 wrote:

I mean when the hawk is losing health. My arguement is that if LBI didn't want on screen clutter there are little "visual cues" they could have removed and implemented a little health bar that actually provides a strategic approach to the game.

Ok I see what you are saying now.  Thank you for being more specific.  In that case a small health bar while in hawk I can see as a good thing. I do like the visual cues that have but will agree that they are a tad flawed.

Message 15 of 57 (158 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
21 posts

Oct 24, 2012

This game is bad because they didn't add a health bar hurr.

Message 16 of 57 (150 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
I Only Post Everything
880 posts

Oct 24, 2012

Sorry for bringing Warhawk into this , but LBI had a good solid structure for a game of this type. Instead of completely rebuilding everything (like the health bars/indicators) they should have worked on refining and adding to this, with the features like B&B

Nothing should have been made worse, it should have all been made better,l 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 17 of 57 (149 Views)
First Son
21 posts

Oct 24, 2012

I mean 1st of all, if my **bleep** is on fire, instinct tells me that I should probably G T F O. 

Message 18 of 57 (131 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
51087 posts

Oct 24, 2012

stabbybizzle wrote:

Sorry for bringing Warhawk into this , but LBI had a good solid structure for a game of this type. Instead of completely rebuilding everything (like the health bars/indicators) they should have worked on refining and adding to this, with the features like B&B

Nothing should have been made worse, it should have all been made better,l 

can't argue with that logic.

Message 19 of 57 (151 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1319 posts

Oct 24, 2012

LBI sayed "we tried to avoid having health bars to lower HUD ammount...." "...players will get used to not having health bars but know their health by the viseuls..."

back in the privet beta something that was there for a 2ndary health signiture was a fracture/chared screen (the TV screen was sopposed to eb glass and it showed (just like your vehcile) how much health the vehicle had by fracturing/charing more and more (intill you blow up Smiley Wink) they got rid of it since it wasn`t neccisary since the vehicle itself allready showed damage. I for 1 would still be fine with it being brought back but would hate to have more use of the HUD for a health bar INLESS its an optinal HUD modifacation (wich might help allot of the new players till they get used of vehicle health).

Message 20 of 57 (139 Views)
0 Likes