this is me helping
Message 51 of 153 (162 Views)
Wastelander
803 posts

Re: December / 21st / 2012. Excited?

Dec 3, 2012

afk-12 wrote:

... Anyone excited for Judgement Day? 

Maybe the patch will come out the day the world ends and SMS will be hiding in their under ground bunker and hoping Kratos will save them! Smiley LOL

How is it judgement day? 

I know the mayan long count calendar runs out on that day but then the next cycle starts.

Then again when all the planets line up like that maybe it will be enough to let a huge solar flare go off the sun and mess us up real bad.

Message 52 of 153 (156 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2068 posts

Dec 3, 2012

CyVirus wrote:
Southern skip school that day, if the principle asks the day after if you were skipping, tell him/ her that you had a doctor appointment.

Works everytime Smiley Wink

There wont be a day after though.

Message 53 of 153 (150 Views)
I Only Post Everything
894 posts

Dec 3, 2012
I'm going out with a bang. With cheetos in my mouth.

"Dann singe ich ein lied fur dich"
Message 54 of 153 (142 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
802 posts

Dec 3, 2012
@army, that's the joke lol
Message 55 of 153 (128 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
151 posts

0Re: December / 21st / 2012. Excited?

Dec 3, 2012

(off topic)

!!! 0_0 I has a snowflake.png =^,..,^= so pretty, awww......

.... I mean... curse this, its making me cold! Well back to Playstation Home on the sandy beach.

Beach_20120926_171724.jpg

stevedann19 wrote: Its not easy getting a real date IRL thats why i feel like burning down a church.
Message 56 of 153 (119 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1790 posts

Re: 0Re: December / 21st / 2012. Excited?

Dec 3, 2012

You and your bikini girls lol

rndmjosh.png
Message 57 of 153 (116 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5809 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 4, 2012

****.  The guy that had the bright idea to start chisling out that calendar worked on it his entire life and finally died with it unfinished.  All the other Mayans were like... Uhm?  Should we finish this?  And no one wanted to work on it.  So someone said: Nah. Old dude was crazy.  No one will care if this calendar ends way the hell off into the future.  Let's bury it and forget about it.

Edit: profanity

Message 58 of 153 (111 Views)
Keyblade Wielder
10352 posts

Dec 3, 2012

I heard some predictions that the explosion from the star Betelgeuse might reach us by Dec 2012.

When this star explodes a huge Gamma burst will shoot across the galaxy and would have extreme biological repercussions if it hits us.

They figure the blast is aimed about 20 degrees from hitting us, but out of 360, 20 degrees is a very close call.  This is the closest supernova in all of human history. It will shine brighter then the Moon for several months in our skies.

Its about 640 light years away so it may have exploded 640 years ago and by the time we notice it the gamma burst will be over.  they say it could destroy our entire Ozone layer and we would be left to bake in the UV rays from the sun and cosmic rays.

Its thought the massive extintion of shallow water trillobytes was caused the last time a super Nova was so close to Earth about 450 million years ago.

Also this year we had the Solar maximum.  It is expected to peak towards the end of this year.

Also the magnetic field of the Earther has been growing weaker and weaker through all of recorded human history, it is believed it is about to swap poles and evidence it has begun already is in the South atlantic ocean where millions of miles of area show reversed magnetic poles already.  This happens about every 250,000 years and it has been over 750,00 since the last time meaning we are way, way, way over due.  when it changes from north to south we will have a period where no magnetic field exists at all.  This apparently used to happen on Mars as well, used to.

Also the Myan Calander ends or starts again about 3 weeks from today.

Also we are moving to another region of the Milky Way galaxy, ever heard of the age of aquarious?  Well we enter it in about 3 weeks.  It is a dark area of the Milky way unlike the zone we are in today.

Also we are about to enter into a selestial convergance the type of which has not occured for 26000 years or so i think, the most exact converagnce happens on Dec 21-2012.  Its where the Earth is held in the grasp of the scorpio constelation, we have been moving more and more exactly to its grips since 1996 or something like that, but it climax's in about 3 weeks.  Cave paintings from some tribe I cant remember shows this placement of Earth in a scorpions grips and refers to the return of the gods from some planet in a far off constelation.  These tribal people knew of a star in the sky but also of its "dark" companion which is where there gods come from, science has in recent years confirmed the existance of this dark companion around that star but how did the tribal peoples know this?  They have legends of their gods who showed them and told them about it.

Why does everything have the same date?

Hawkfan267 wrote:
Seriously, there's just certain things that we must accept about the PS4. In time, it may get better, who knows.

dulun18 wrote:
**honestly if you still have your PS3.. and lot of games to go through.. there's no reason to jump onto the PS4 bandwagon just yet...
Message 59 of 153 (105 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1790 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 4, 2012

batenswytch wrote:

****.  The guy that had the bright idea to start chisling out that calendar worked on it his entire life and finally died with it unfinished.  All the other Mayans were like... Uhm?  Should we finish this?  And no one wanted to work on it.  So someone said: Nah. Old dude was crazy.  No one will care if this calendar ends way the hell off into the future.  Let's bury it and forget about it.

Edit: profanity

You forgot the part of when the conquistadors come in after killing everyone and stumble across the calender and they were like, "Holy **bleep** it don't look good for 2012 but oh well onward to Cibola!"

rndmjosh.png
Message 60 of 153 (102 Views)