Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Lombax Warrior
194 posts

Re: Do you have any Tips or Tactics to share?

Apr 15, 2013

armyluke wrote:

AudieLMurphy1960 wrote:

armyluke wrote:

AudieLMurphy1960 wrote:

bus_driver68 wrote:
Audie doesn't want to take time to read the forums or see the search function.

Nam.jpg You got me there Bubba. I am too busy running my Company and keeping my 2000 Employees happy while making sure that we are turning a profit! Oh one more thing it is good to be the King!

Whats the name of the company?

And what does the company specialize in?

I will give you that when you give me all of your personal  and financial information. I don't need hackers and jerks causing me any problems at work!

You really think I can hack your 'Company'? You can atleast tell me what you specialize in, right?

Or is that information confidential?

Dude all kidding aside. I will not ever give any information of a personal nature in any way shape or form about myself or my company that I busted my **bleep** to build here or any other place that can come back to bite me! End of story!

Please use plain text.
Message 31 of 44 (169 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2066 posts

Apr 15, 2013

Thats fine, I was just interested.

Of course, this means, I dont believe you even own a company. You have the chance to prove me wrong.

After all, with 2000 people in employment, surely 1 more person knowing the name of the company wont matter.

Thats your choice though, want me to believe you? Give me the name of your company. Until then I wont believe another word you say.

Please use plain text.
Message 32 of 44 (165 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
194 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 15, 2013

armyluke wrote:

Of course, this means, I dont believe you even own a company. You have the chance to prove me wrong.

After all, with 2000 people in employment, surely 1 more person knowing the name of the company wont matter.

Thats your choice though, want me to believe you? Give me the name of your company. Until then I wont believe another word you say.

Nice try jerk. I don't give a crap what you think!  In the  world we live in today their are those who are always trying to steal what others have worked hard for. I trust my Employees, but I will never trust you!  Also I do not have to prove myself to the likes of you or to anyone for that matter kid. That is all I have to say on this subject. combat-show.jpg

Please use plain text.
Message 33 of 44 (158 Views)
Survivor
2066 posts

Apr 15, 2013

AudieLMurphy1960 wrote:

armyluke wrote:

Nice try jerk. I don't give a crap what you think!  In the  world we live in today their are those who are always trying to steal what others have worked hard for. I trust my Employees, but I will never trust you! I also I do not have to prove myself to the likes of you or to anyone for that matter kid. That is all I have to say on this subject.

And thats the right attitude to have.

I still dont see how you could be making a profit if you refuse to give the name of your company out to anyone that doesn't work for you, but, meh.

Please use plain text.
Message 34 of 44 (151 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1991 posts

Apr 16, 2013
@army. Don't try to believe anything Audie says. He probably is a janitor for a gas station rather than the owner of a business with any employees. Just let him have his delusion of grandeur here on the Internet.
Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 35 of 44 (125 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1282 posts

Apr 16, 2013
What if he's a bus driver?

Sweet KittySweet KittySweet KittySweet KittySweet KittySweet KittySweet KittySweet KittySweet Kitty

Emmett kitty is hungry.
Please use plain text.
Message 36 of 44 (114 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
928 posts

Apr 16, 2013

lol audie thanks for the laughs bra. you full of **bleep** boy

Please use plain text.
Message 37 of 44 (110 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
194 posts

Apr 16, 2013

ArVaDa- wrote:

lol audie thanks for the laughs bra. you full of **bleep** boy

So happy that you care. Too all the little people I could give a crap what you think!

Please use plain text.
Message 38 of 44 (96 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2066 posts

Apr 16, 2013

Did I ever tell you about the time I ran Microsoft while Bill Gates was away on holidays?

Please use plain text.
Message 39 of 44 (94 Views)
Fender Bender
2548 posts

Apr 16, 2013
Please use plain text.
Message 40 of 44 (76 Views)
0 Likes