Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Nov 17 2012
By: ghost_nappa4 I Only Post Everything 1104 posts

Emmet Graves Moveset by the Starhawk forums

[ Edited ]
21 replies 564 views Edited Nov 18, 2012

Since Emmet Graves and the PSASBR fans dont have the greatesr knowledge of Emmet Graves we should help them out. Reply to this thread with ideas for the level 1,2, and 3 supers, combos, and regualr moves. Each characters has 3 grabs and 20 regular attacks. Superbot doesn't even have charcater models done yet so some of these ideas game could end up in the game. I will post his final moveset when there are enough ideas on the PSASBR forums and send it to Superbot and also the Podcast Beyond crew. So lets go with the Offical Starhawk Forums Emmet Graves moveset.

NEED IDEAS FOR SQUARE. Those are mainly melee attacks. Still taking ideas for Supers

UPDATE:I guess its true these forums have kinds died.. not as bad as lbp but still. Im sad, Ill do the whole thing myself

MOVESET(FINAL DRAFT)

Level 1 Super:drop a sidewinder corral, all who get mancaked die. Emmet gets on and goes for a short burst killing all in his path.

Level 2 Super:Drops a bunker killing any enemy under it. Emmet can walk in and grab an item. Stays on the battlefield for 10 seconds. Emmet can stay in for portection and other characters must jump in through the top of the bunker to get in

Level 3 Super:This one is obvious, it has to use the Stahawk. So all the other characters are forced to get jepacks and go flying into the air. Emmet is in a hawk that can ram people, shoot homing missles, and use machine guns. Last same amount of time as Sweet Tooth's level 3

X-double tap—Tapping X once causes jump, twice is a accelarated jetpack going up

Hold X(after X-Double tap)—Glide in jetpack(credt to DarthDanMan)

Side Grab—Grabs the opposing player, stabs them and throws them away(thats his basic knifing Animation in the campaign)

Up Grab—Grabs enemy and flies into air with a jetpack, Emmet lets go and the enemy goes flying

Down Grab—Grabs enemy and swipes the knife at their knee casuing them to fall

Triangle side—Throws a prox mine, explodes one second after being tripped(credit to DarthDanMan)

Triangle—Contiously shoots with assulat rifle but aim becomes more erratic over time

Trianle down—Shotgun blast

Triangle up—Blast grinder overhead

Circle—Drops a wall,If it hits someone AP drops out of them and they go flying back

Circle down—Drops outpost that gives anyone in its small radius AP. Last 30 seconds but can be destroyed. Same mancake affect as turret

Circle side—drops auto turret, Last 20 seconds but can be destroyed. If it mancakes on anyone AP drops out of them(DarthDanMan)

Circle up—Drops a flak turret that shoots up for 3-5 seconds, industrecabl. Same mancake effect

Square Side—shoots with pistol, faster but weaker than radec and little to no knockback

Square Up—Fires pistol in an upward direction

Square down—Fires pistol in a downward direction

Square-Various knife moves

This is relevant to my inetrest
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 22 (564 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1980 posts

Re: Emmet Graves Moveset by the Starhawk forums

Nov 17, 2012

Super 1: Becomes an apex and throws a rock (or whatever they do) 

Super 2: Drops buildings and mancakes others.

Super 3: Gets in a hawk and shoots others.

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 22 (543 Views)
PlayStation MVP
2601 posts

Nov 17, 2012

1. some build and battle thing. maybe call an autoturret. it can mancake them and shoot at them (but don't make them shoot with too much accuracy.)

2. mech with clusterbombs and stomp. (don't make them too op and you can't stomp them while they're in mid air or jumping.)

3. hawk with torpedo and kills anybody in its radius.

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 22 (518 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2490 posts

Nov 17, 2012

The bad thing here is I always call the AP in PSASBR Rift... This will just reinforce that idea in my head. As for attacks I made quite a few but couldn't finish them all so feel free to copy & paste with mine. :smileyhappy:

Square: A series of punching/knife mele attacks followed by a pistol shot at the end of the combo
Square Forward: A sniper shot forward

Square Down:Does a grinder attack straight ahead

Square Up:Drops down a beacon for a Star(or War)hawk to shoot that spot up

Square (Air):  A shotgun shot forward

Square (Air) Forward:  Throws a proxy mine forward (if an metalic enemies walk near if flys up and sticks to em') otherwise it just denonates when you walk into the circle

Square (Air) Down: Tosses a nade' at the ground

Square (Air) Up:  A knife slash upwards

Triangle: Generates a small radius rift overload which saps AP from enemies (Better in held down)

Triangle Forward: Jumps on a sidewinder and does a dash attack.

Triangle Down: Drops an autoturret that was rather in accurate fire (Only one on map at a time)

Triangle Up: Drops an outpost that gives AP to Emmetts only (Not much AP) It only hurts people if it falls on them not killing.

Triangle (Air): Floats in the air while jetpacking and can do anyother normal on ground attack (only lasts 5 secs?) hitting triangle again cancels it.

Triangle (Air) Forward:

Triangle (Air) Down:

Triangle (Air) Up: Does a jetpack boost straight up.

Circle:

Circle Forward: Shoots a MAW straight ahead

Circle Down:

Circle Up:

Circle (Air):

Circle (Air) Forward:

Circle (Air) Down:

Circle (Air) Up:

Forward Throw:

Up Throw:

Down Throw:  Tosses the enemy on the ground and "repairs" their face.

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 22 (508 Views)
I Only Post Everything
802 posts

Nov 17, 2012
Tank.
Vulture.
Mech.

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 22 (499 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1104 posts

Nov 17, 2012
Thanks darth ill use some of those
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 22 (493 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1104 posts

Nov 17, 2012
The square is too similar to Radec though
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 22 (482 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2490 posts

Nov 17, 2012

ghost_nappa4 wrote:
The square is too similar to Radec though

I know. :smileysad: I just wanted to try and include all of the weapons.

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 22 (475 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1980 posts

Nov 17, 2012

Another super should be when the others get XMB kicked XD.

Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 22 (468 Views)
Fender Bender
3293 posts

Nov 17, 2012
Auto turrets can be used regurlarly, like fat princess' knights that she summons in game. Beam turrets can be used like parappa's boom box. It can damage people and give a steady stream of super energy. But it would have to be hard to perform (like ganondorf, he's slow, but strong). He can also use supply bunkers to add all star game items to the fray. And walls to protect himself, but the longer you hold, the wall will degrade. The X button for jetpacks is a cool idea, and he could also use the sidewinder for a dash move. He could use the shield barrier as an instant reflect, but it would have to be useless if you hold it down, also for balance. Proximity mines could be used like usual. But the standard melee button could be a weak pistol. and all his throws could either be supplemented with his knife, or kinetic rifles.

Supers though is where the big guns come out. Maybe more BnB animations to summon a depot, or launch pad. Super one could be one maw shot. Is the game even out?

this is me helping
Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 22 (458 Views)
0 Likes