Mar 16 2013
By: Cartmannnnnnnn24 First Son 1 posts

Error Online Pass Starhawk

[ Edited ]
3 replies 165 views Edited Mar 16, 2013

Hi, i write this thread to say, i bought starhawk online pass yesteday night through the PC Store, cause i cant see it at PSN Store in the PS3. I could donwload and install it, but when i log in the game it still showing the message of the game needs an online pass. Besides, i could download and play the Starhawk of PSX the code includes.

I can say is not an incompatibility problem, cause the buy, the account and the game are european all of them.

I would like if anyone could help me, pls. So thanked.

Message 1 of 4 (165 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2505 posts

Re: Error Online Pass Starhawk

[ Edited ]
Mar 17, 2013

Cartmannnnnnnn24 wrote:

Hi, i write this thread to say, i bought starhawk online pass yesteday night through the PC Store, cause i cant see it at PSN Store in the PS3. I could donwload and install it, but when i log in the game it still showing the message of the game needs an online pass. Besides, i could download and play the Starhawk of PSX the code includes.

I can say is not an incompatibility problem, cause the buy, the account and the game are european all of them.

So after you bought it on the Web PSN store you went onto your PS3 download list and downloaded it? The only thing I can think of would be to back-up your save file and delete all the Starhawk files. Then try re-downloading the pass.

Message 2 of 4 (148 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7276 posts

Mar 17, 2013
Or it could be a region problem?
Message 3 of 4 (133 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
49846 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 19, 2013

Cartmannnnnnnn24 wrote:

You purchased the DL version of Starhawk online or did you just download the PS pas for the game? 

If you purchased the Online Multiplayer DL version of SH you do not need to enter an online pass

If you purchased a disc copy, and then got an online pass and entered the code into your account management->redeem codes screen, and it still isn't working you need to contact sony support.  Here are a few ways to contact them  http://us.playstation.com/support/contact_options/index.htm

Message 4 of 4 (97 Views)
0 Likes