Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Reply
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 03/09/2009
Offline
1698 posts
 

Re: Finally Caught it On Camera

Jan 10, 2013

PINK>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 

 photo TGKSHBG2013_zpsa906bc94.jpg
Please use plain text.
Message 31 of 47 (195 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 08/14/2008
Offline
343 posts
 

Re: Finally Caught it On Camera

Jan 10, 2013

Heh, after all this talk of the XMB kick since Day 1.......This is the first time I've gotten to see it.

 

(If it's flying related.....I almost never fly)

Please use plain text.
Message 32 of 47 (192 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 07/26/2012
Offline
2611 posts
 

Re: Finally Caught it On Camera

Jan 10, 2013
No not XMB

THAT THEME!!!!
Please use plain text.
Message 33 of 47 (180 Views)
Reply
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 09/08/2012
Offline
6405 posts
 

Re: Finally Caught it On Camera

Jan 10, 2013
I wish I had a pink name!
Please use plain text.
Message 34 of 47 (162 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 05/15/2012
Offline
4677 posts
 

Re: Finally Caught it On Camera

Jan 11, 2013

sickcityxiii wrote:

Heh, after all this talk of the XMB kick since Day 1.......This is the first time I've gotten to see it.

 

(If it's flying related.....I almost never fly)


It mostly happens in the Hawk, mostly.    (<- remided me of Cartman on the southpark episode where he watched Alien.)
That's why SuperT has never had one either.

Please use plain text.
Message 35 of 47 (152 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 11/21/2012
Offline
1282 posts
 

Re: Finally Caught it On Camera

Jan 11, 2013

Sorry for being off topic, but how do you fly so well with the torpedo charged? I use the classic arcade FM because it's closest to Warhawk.


Sweet KittySweet KittySweet KittySweet KittySweet KittySweet KittySweet KittySweet KittySweet Kitty

Emmett kitty is hungry.
Please use plain text.
Message 36 of 47 (135 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 12/21/2007
Online
47537 posts
 

Re: Finally Caught it On Camera

Jan 11, 2013

IRRES169 wrote:

sickcityxiii wrote:

Heh, after all this talk of the XMB kick since Day 1.......This is the first time I've gotten to see it.

 

(If it's flying related.....I almost never fly)


It mostly happens in the Hawk, mostly.    (<- remided me of Cartman on the southpark episode where he watched Alien.)
That's why SuperT has never had one either.


Yeah i've only got mine while flying (have had it 3 times now, including the one 10 seconds after the one in that video in the first post) but I have had a few clanmates get it while gaming on the ground.  The majority of the time, like irres said, it happens when you are flying. 

Please use plain text.
Message 37 of 47 (135 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 11/06/2012
Offline
64 posts
 

Re: Finally Caught it On Camera

Jan 11, 2013

IRRES169 wrote:

sickcityxiii wrote:

Heh, after all this talk of the XMB kick since Day 1.......This is the first time I've gotten to see it.

 

(If it's flying related.....I almost never fly)


It mostly happens in the Hawk, mostly.    (<- remided me of Cartman on the southpark episode where he watched Alien.)
That's why SuperT has never had one either.


I started playing in May just like most but I didn't get in the air until November (250+ hrs).  I did not have a single XMB kick until then.  I have since had 4 kicks all while in the air.  One kick while flaking a hawk, one kick locking a homer on a hawk and the other two A2G with machine guns on tanks.  

 

Three of those kicks occured in rooms with 28+ people per side.  One of the A2G tank related kicks occured in a room with only 16 people per side.  

 

I generally avoid big rooms as the lag and frame rate issues makes it tough to have fun and I'm really trying hard to not destroy another controller in 2013.       

Alright...I'm flying now but I'm still really scared of heights.......and now flak!
Please use plain text.
Message 38 of 47 (134 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 12/21/2007
Online
47537 posts
 

Re: Finally Caught it On Camera

Jan 11, 2013

velvet_123_cat wrote:

Sorry for being off topic, but how do you fly so well with the torpedo charged? I use the classic arcade FM because it's closest to Warhawk.


Advanced flight.    The torp is very maneuverable in advanced.

Please use plain text.
Message 39 of 47 (133 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 10/17/2012
Offline
3293 posts
 

Re: Finally Caught it On Camera

Jan 11, 2013

PLYMCO_PILGRIM wrote:

velvet_123_cat wrote:

Sorry for being off topic, but how do you fly so well with the torpedo charged? I use the classic arcade FM because it's closest to Warhawk.


Advanced flight.    The torp is very maneuverable in advanced.


in advanced flight, the flight controls just change out camera view into first person. it's not very different from what we're doing in 3rd person advanced. try it out, even if you don't stick to it.



this is me helping
Please use plain text.
Message 40 of 47 (126 Views)
Reply
0 Likes