Message 192 of 206 (157 Views)
Treasure Hunter
8325 posts

Re: Fresh Prince of Starhawk!

Feb 11, 2013

PLYMCO_PILGRIM wrote:

Phillyblunz wrote:

Ahh poo.

The mods have taken an interest in our raps, they were reading them and rapping them out loud to instrumentals I'm sure.

But then they saw mine, and though it hurt them like losing a loved one they had to delete it......

So heads up, be very, very quiet, The mods are hunting rapits.

its ok man, they had to adjust mine as I was overly harsh with my lyrics modifications....i take no offense though, its their job!

Me thinks thou dost protest too much good sir.  Maybe next time I need to get my lyrics BHD approved?

You guys are tyrants!

Of course JK.

But I keep getting messages in by inbox from mods saying they deleted stuff due to this and that, but wont tell me what I did.  I even requested they copy paste the offending post to me so i can make ammends...  Nope only more warnings and messages.  (Of course I realise profanity, but I thought I only had like one post like that?  Mods keep telling me there was more then a couple????)

Not that I am very personally invested in the posts, it is simply a common curtosy to tell someone not only that they did wrong, but also what it is that they did wrong.

This would never happen if I was part of BHD, Pilgrim you need to call off your dogs!!!  I submit, I submit!

Next rap will be about BHD, and their utter world domination.  

Hawkfan267 wrote:
Seriously, there's just certain things that we must accept about the PS4. In time, it may get better, who knows.

dulun18 wrote:
**honestly if you still have your PS3.. and lot of games to go through.. there's no reason to jump onto the PS4 bandwagon just yet...
Please use plain text.
Message 193 of 206 (143 Views)
Treasure Hunter
8325 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 12, 2013

What? My name is, Who?  My name is, What? My name is?  Who cares I'm not BHD.

Hi man, do you like my clan?  Wanna see me add 25 members and never see them where I am?

Wanna copy me?  Do exactly what I said.  Try cid, then fly CAF and whine worse then I once did.

My planes dead weight, I'm tryin to get my flips straight, but cant figure out which flight mode I wanna impregnate.

And BHD said, "Phillyblunz's a home base head" Uh, Uh, "Then why the mined flags, when we racing?"

Well since I cant tell, I'll blame it on someone else, and be held accountable by those who dont wanna say themselves.

If I get pushed off, my sidewinder gets his stiff soft, from flattening little fellows and who be aiming with the lock.

I'll smoke a fat pound a grass, and fall down the shafts leading to my game room, I might never be coming back.

Come here Hide or Die, Philly wait those be my girls dog, I dont care I was sent to make the Pilg ROF.

(Chorus)

Now LBI wanted to nerf me since Jr.High, I said I'm plenty high, I'll stick my Jr in your eye.

I smacked'em in the face and made them spacemen, chase them so I can take them, and force them to make patches until I can win.

Walked into the tip thread, did my Starhawk tip talk, got moderated for saying BHD would do the flip lock.

These Extraterrestrials, running over pedestrians, with clusters and torpedos while they screaming at me "Use stealth and your dead!"

99% of what LBI did was lie dude, I just found out they formed BHD to cop a tude.

I told you I'd grow a group up, a group of people to help this ship run,

then you go ahead and steal my only member, that was my best gun.

You know you blew up, the only clan that will remain, I'd try to touch your hand but I dont wanna wash the stain.

This guy where he stands, he asked to join a clan, so I said BHD is even watching uncle Sam.

(Chorus)

Stop the rap, this crap needs to be taken away,  I'm not important as some other bs'ers that may be here to stay,

I'm not ready to play, its too scary to die, I better find a corner quick, cause my choice is to Hide or to Die.

Am I winning or losing? I can barely describe, the frustration of pod dropping into buring alive.

Every game I am very deprived, I havent killed Pilgrim this year, but my shame is too easy to hide.

No sig, so you dont know I am Starhulk, Mics normally off, so you cant hear me when I mock.

In the beta I used to get so angry I would throw fits, "How you gonna torpedo me guy, I thought this game was the **bleep**!"

I lie awake, to other games I'm dead, no other game can see me cause I'm Starhulk like I said.

But I'm not mad, I'll just keep going until my boys are dad's,  but BHD always slits my throat.... I gotta train my camp!

Hawkfan267 wrote:
Seriously, there's just certain things that we must accept about the PS4. In time, it may get better, who knows.

dulun18 wrote:
**honestly if you still have your PS3.. and lot of games to go through.. there's no reason to jump onto the PS4 bandwagon just yet...
Please use plain text.
Message 194 of 206 (136 Views)
Treasure Hunter
6405 posts

Feb 12, 2013
Dude! Made a similar parody!!! Let me find it!
Please use plain text.
Message 195 of 206 (125 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6405 posts

Feb 12, 2013
My name is
(WHO)
my name is 
(WHAT?)
my name is 
Th-th-the
SUPER T MAN!
Excuse me... Can I have the attention of the forums please? 
Hey  kids, do you like fast paced action?
(YEAH YEAH)
do you want to kill five Rifters with the MAW like I did? 
(UH-HUH!) 
Do you want to buy this game like I did? 
(YEAH YEAH!!!!)
Help advertise this game to your friends like I did? 
(UMMMMM)
LBI is gone, this game is done 
Sidewinder is now dead weight, unless the next update gets the lock on straight!  
This game is great, OH WAIT, look everyone, it a spacenun to give us a debate!!!! 
Why is everyone hating on this game now? (WHY) why is everyone leaving now? 1.04 was great, there might be another update mate!!!! 
My name is
(WHO)
my name is 
(WHAT?)
my name is 
Th-th-the
SUPER T MAN
Jump in a hawk, on the launch pad (SUPERT, THAT'S MY HAWK) 
Kill a friendly with a tank: quick fast!
(SUPER T, IM GOING TO KICK YOU.......)  
This game is fun, why do you guys have to be bums,
 why do you guys have to hate, this game is great! Why do you come here if all you do is hate??? 
(WHY???) 
This game sells like a poop. No one will give it a woop! 
This game is not broken, these forums are broken, this industry is broken! 
( SHOULD I BUY THIS GAME)
Yes! Why ask? 

Bye, I'm out. SUPERTMAN signing out.  
Please use plain text.
Message 196 of 206 (123 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
7464 posts

Feb 12, 2013

Philly you do realize you just broken the non-disclosure agreement you have with BHD/LBI and it's sister organization SONY.  Being a former member of  BHD and publicly discussing the inner workings/subversions of BHD in a public media outlet, you are now subject to legal action and the ramifications of your actions will not go unpunished.

We are willing to come to a settlement though. Just say "I love crepes" and we will let the whole thing go.

Please use plain text.
Message 197 of 206 (117 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1282 posts

Feb 12, 2013

GOW71 wrote:

Philly you do realize you just broken the non-disclosure agreement you have with BHD/LBI and it's sister organization SONY.  Being a former member of  BHD and publicly discussing the inner workings/subversions of BHD in a public media outlet, you are now subject to legal action and the ramifications of your actions will not go unpunished.

We are willing to come to a settlement though. Just say "I love crepes" and we will let the whole thing go.

Just do it, man. You can't escape the clan. You know you want to love the crepes.

Sweet KittySweet KittySweet KittySweet KittySweet KittySweet KittySweet KittySweet KittySweet Kitty

Emmett kitty is hungry.
Please use plain text.
Message 198 of 206 (114 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
48434 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 12, 2013

velvet_123_cat wrote:

GOW71 wrote:

Just do it, man. You can't escape the clan. You know you want to love the crepes.

Say it, say you love crepes!    (Velvet Comic sans is the forum's sarcastic font by the way :smileywink:)

Loved the re-do of the song there philly!  made me smile and I'd give you 10 kudos if I could :smileytongue:

Please use plain text.
Message 199 of 206 (102 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6405 posts

Feb 12, 2013
Nobody kudos my song!!!! Then again I already posted it....
Please use plain text.
Message 200 of 206 (94 Views)
0 Likes