Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Fender Bender
2548 posts

Re: Friends.....Chapions.....and most importantly Gamers!

May 1, 2013
No I started watching this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FjD4s0MQ7bY
Message 11 of 16 (122 Views)
Monster Hunter
31 posts

May 6, 2013

highlydangerous9 wrote:
I feel so bad because I kicked jack for not following the grizzly tag rules :smileyhappy:

Good you should because my ps3 broke right after that so that was my last game and I don't even known if I won

Message 12 of 16 (99 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
49220 posts

May 6, 2013

Expadark wrote:

All of my felow starhawkians are doing very well but nevertheless I must complain. It is with great sorrow that I inform you my Playstation is down and needs reparing so I will not be able to play the geatest game of our generation! I must also inform you that if I am inilating the host kicks me out of the game in frustation! It is unfair and I am sure that many of have encountered the same problem.I vote that all who do this should be temporarily banned from starhawk!!! If you agree please reply "I".

I agree that kicking for being good is lame.

What happened to your PS3?  YLOD?  Blinking red light?  

Message 13 of 16 (96 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2548 posts

May 6, 2013
Were you even there I thought it was just Me, southern, jack, and Lee?
Message 14 of 16 (83 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
31 posts

May 7, 2013

PLYMCO_PILGRIM wrote:

Expadark wrote:

All of my felow starhawkians are doing very well but nevertheless I must complain. It is with great sorrow that I inform you my Playstation is down and needs reparing so I will not be able to play the geatest game of our generation! I must also inform you that if I am inilating the host kicks me out of the game in frustation! It is unfair and I am sure that many of have encountered the same problem.I vote that all who do this should be temporarily banned from starhawk!!! If you agree please reply "I".

Yeah when you turn it on it blinks green, yellow, then red? thanks if you have advice.

Message 15 of 16 (75 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
49220 posts

May 7, 2013

Expadark wrote:

PLYMCO_PILGRIM wrote:

Expadark wrote:

Yeah when you turn it on it blinks green, yellow, then red? thanks if you have advice.

If you are comfortable with electronics I would suggest reflowing the main board and replacing the old thermal paste for the heat sinks.

Message 16 of 16 (67 Views)
0 Likes