PlayStation MVP
50532 posts

Re: Gatekeeper is BROKEN!

Sep 26, 2012

CALI_K1llA wrote:

Really?  You're allowed shield and stealth while you carry the ball?  This wouldn't be such a problem if LBI can just fix the dang shield and engine mods problem.

LBI people are UNKILLABLE with shield in general and they can carry the ball with it?  The game winner is basically determined by who is lucky enough to get the ball first.  Not playing any competitive gatekeeper matches any time soon.

NERF THE SHIELD!

I played some gatekeeper last night and agree this MIGHT end up being a problem.  I need to play several more games though.   First game I was on a team with all the better pilots overall so of corse the mode felt perfect to me :smileytongue:   Next game it was the other way and I could totally understand what motivated your thread here :smileywink:.

I still think we should give it some time...LBI did say if it turns out to to be a big problem they can take the shield out of the map.

Message 31 of 32 (42 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
1707 posts

Re: Gatekeeper is BROKEN!

Sep 26, 2012

Yea the Shield and Stealth need 2 go. Also the RIft Ball Thing needs 2 spawn in difffernt spots." Not the same one over and over" or keep it in the center more. 

photo TGKSHBG2013_zpsa906bc94.jpg
Message 32 of 32 (25 Views)
0 Likes