Survivor
2068 posts

Re: Great Wall of Starhawk

Mar 22, 2013

When I read this I thought IRRES was playing again, then I saw the date :smileysad:

Someday, someday.

Message 21 of 30 (113 Views)
Wastelander
536 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 22, 2013

armyluke wrote:

When I read this I thought IRRES was playing again, then I saw the date :smileysad:

Someday, someday.

Sorry Armyluke, I resurrected this post because the great wall concept seems cool.

Message 22 of 30 (101 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
9651 posts

Mar 22, 2013

Dark-Quaker wrote:

IRRES169 wrote:

Dark-Quaker wrote:

this great wall sounds awesome just because i have never seen one

i wish you could build walls up

was anyone here witness to this wall?

Other than me you mean???  That was different me that loved this game...waaaay back when.  :smileytongue:

Hey IRRESS, you absolutley count. I am glad to see you reply. What happened to Starhawk, why do you hate it now? You should try a Wed forum night with the new wave of players.

He learned to fly and realised there was no point going back to ground because there are bad guys on the ground and they have a chance to kill you, and flying all the time is no fun or challenge.

Most if not all the players who "Hate" Starhawk are pilots from what I have seen.  Once you become a good pilot the game loses almost all its challenge and they wonder why it seems boring.

When you get to a certain point in flight it turns to Flak attacks and A2G and thats pretty much it, how could that get boring??  LOL.  Thats why I stopped trying to fly a long time ago, whats the point if the goal everyone reaches is the eventual hate of one of the best MP games this gen?

But I remember that guy, he was pretty cool.   Now we get mr frowny face, LOL.

Hawkfan267 wrote:
Seriously, there's just certain things that we must accept about the PS4. In time, it may get better, who knows.

dulun18 wrote:
**honestly if you still have your PS3.. and lot of games to go through.. there's no reason to jump onto the PS4 bandwagon just yet...
Message 23 of 30 (98 Views)
Keyblade Wielder
9651 posts

Mar 22, 2013

BlueKnight345 wrote:

My favorite is when I see the same guy keep building bunkers and then getting killed inside of the same bunker he builds over and over.

On a side note I had three freezes yesterday. And I turned it on for about 20 minutes today and freeze already. Sucks.

I froze last night about 1 minute after torping Bus_Driver, so at least I froze out satisfied, LOL.

Hawkfan267 wrote:
Seriously, there's just certain things that we must accept about the PS4. In time, it may get better, who knows.

dulun18 wrote:
**honestly if you still have your PS3.. and lot of games to go through.. there's no reason to jump onto the PS4 bandwagon just yet...
Message 24 of 30 (96 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6552 posts

Mar 22, 2013
Probobly the reason I love starhawk so much is because I never fly!!!!
Message 25 of 30 (95 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1991 posts

Mar 22, 2013
Payback is coming for that one Philly! :smileytongue:

On a different note I had 2 hard freezes last night as well.
Photobucket
Message 26 of 30 (92 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
9651 posts

Mar 22, 2013

bus_driver68 wrote:
Payback is coming for that one Philly! :smileytongue:

On a different note I had 2 hard freezes last night as well.

I knew at match start what I'd be facing if I didnt get the torp and clusters first, I have a method to get about 7-8 rift bars in the first 30sec of the match on orbital so I raced, LOL.

I knew once you got in the air I would not be killing you.

Hawkfan267 wrote:

dulun18 wrote:
Message 27 of 30 (83 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1043 posts

Mar 23, 2013

I froze once today early but I played quite abit after that and had no problem. I am trying to fly more but I am definitely not getting tired of this game. I agree Philly this is the best MP game I have played. And my list of mp games is pretty large.

Message 28 of 30 (73 Views)
Treasure Hunter
6552 posts

Mar 23, 2013
Same here blue, but I think in the future dust shall bey favorite.

I had 2 freezes at the gangnub style event. Some people had 4.
Message 29 of 30 (68 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2548 posts

Mar 23, 2013

That may have been me I like building sniper towers if my team is baseraping and jumping from one to the next 

Message 30 of 30 (57 Views)
0 Likes