Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Treasure Hunter
4677 posts

Re: HEY ALL TOP CLANS WAY OUT OF MY LEAGUE, READ THIS :P

Jul 19, 2012

but I'll try again tomorrow, if someone wants to give me a quick intro to what's what.  :smileyhappy:

I do like the BIG_ASS Knife.  :robothappy:

Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 55 (179 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
389 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 19, 2012

IRRES169 wrote:

Yeah I got 99 Kudos but Warhawk aint one.  :smileytongue:

I played the legendary Warhawk for the first time tonight.

My first kill, with the big_ass knife, teamkill.  Not my fault he was red, red=enemy in SH,  So he was **bleep** he came back and killed me :smileytongue:.

Overall stats after the misunderstanding :smileyhappy: : 2 kills (both with Big_ASS knife), 2 suicides (really my guy can't fall 15 feet), a lot of deaths by pucs hovering over the indestructable structure that "supposedly" stops baserapes (NOT), oh and did I mention there's a fuking window they can shoot rape you through??  :smileytongue:

Oh and missle scrubbing is a joke I just have to  tip my wings and I'm safe,  Hover is the gayest thing I have everseen.

Haha sounds like you had quite the night, this would have been absolutely priceless if recorded. I am sure the knife was a big letdown in WH by comparison.:mantongue::manvery-happy: (Edit: Or maybe it wasn't after all:manlol):

And uhh, you should not have told me you play guitar. I have an Ibanez S Prestige 5470QWCB, it's freaking sweet man and the rest of my rig is pro standard but I will not go  into that. I am known around here to never mention guitars around me as once a conversation is started I will not shut the **bleep** up about the subject, so I will force my self to be silent from here on about the topic. :manlol::heart::manembarrassed:

Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 55 (177 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4677 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 19, 2012

I have 2 ibanez's  I totally get it.  Best neck imo.

I forgot the model number on my S but it's not a prestige they came out after I bought mine I think.  I think it was s580 or s850?? :smileytongue:

It's the super thin one. :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 55 (170 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1991 posts

Jul 19, 2012

IRRES169 wrote:

I have 2 ibanez's  I totally get it.  Best neck imo.

Make me a recommendation on an entry level guitar for my 11 year old son that wants to learn to play then. Thanks in advance.

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 55 (164 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4677 posts

Jul 19, 2012

Honestly for an 11 year-old buy something used and cheap and make him a deal that if he gets good in a year or two you will help him buy a guitar he wants.

Most kids care about how it looks, and what color it is.  My first guitar, I was around 11 or 10 was an Epiphone LesPaul imitation.

If you've ever heard a Les Paul it has a certain thickness to it's sound that really can't be faked with pedals, plus it has a very thick neck which is good for the beginner.  It will force him to have better form on his left hand.  It's kind of the opposite of what I said about the Ibanez's cause they are thin and you can fly if you are into speed metal or anything that requires intricate finger movement.  But a beginner will see no value from that.  I bought my Ibanez when I was 16 with my dad paying for half with the deal above and it ran me about $950 back then with the case, strap and cord.  Giutar prices don't really vary so a brand new entry should be about 300-500(Acoustic/Electric), 400-600 (Electric) for a brand name like Ibanez or Fender or Gibson.

Epiphone is not a big brand so they can be cheaper.l  A used guitar you should be able to pick up for under $200 in good condition (I may be off on this price I don't buy that frequently.)

My 2nd Ibanez is a Acoustic/Electric and I picked that up maybe 5 years ago brand new for about 350 or 400. It's somewhat entry level.

An actual Gibson Les Paul can be up to $4500, so out of the question.

(I'm saying no, he's 11 :smileytongue:)

What is imortant is the neck, the pick ups and the tremolo, how easy it is and how well it hold.

I think the new ibanez tremolo's are called ZR (zero resistance)

My guitar has the Floyd Rose 2 tremolo, I just aged myself, I bought it in 1990? so HottLixx may know what the latest is.

But for the kid a used Epiphone will not be bad, just make sure the electronics work consistently, and that it holds it's tune.

I am thankful I learned on that LesPaul imitation, it made me a better player in the long run.

Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 55 (154 Views)
Gaming Beast
1765 posts

Jul 19, 2012

I gave you a kudos.  Now you are really padding.  

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 16 of 55 (142 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4677 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 19, 2012

mule-tool wrote:

I gave you a kudos.  Now you are really padding.  

What??  That took me almost 20 minutes to do at work.  That's 20 more minutes of work I could've been doing,  :smileytongue:

plus I think if Jay gets it, it will benefit the forum community in an intangible way, as there will be many more JayReality raps to come.  :smileyvery-happy:

plus I'm thinking about making this into a music video once I get a PVR card and can record from my ps3. Now that will be something.  :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Message 17 of 55 (134 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1026 posts

Jul 19, 2012

IRRES169 wrote:

Disclaimer: I do not represent the artist known as JReality, I just want to show him how his posts may be more entertaining in a rap format.

:smileytongue:

(To the beat of JayZ's Big Pimpin)

You know I - stab em, stab em, stab em, stab em
cuz I don't know how to shoot em
your clan aint no good, but it's understood
that I don't know how to beat em
When I start to lose I'm breezin
Talkin bout, "What's the reasons?"
I'm a stinker in every sense of the word, ****
Better to rage quit than get beaten

In ctf where I'm wack
Til I need a cap, make a razorback
Then it's, beep beep and I'm fillin it up
It's all good till I drive off the map

Noobs wanna put B-rad to shame
Make teams fair, make it a game?
Just because you got 5 less, I'ma regress?
So you can get your KDR up? **** The
list I'm checkin, we have more I reckon
Me? make teams fair for a second?
Not for nothin, never happen
I'll be forever stackin

Hawks are good for stompin, in their base I'm rompin
they got no buildings
Outnumbering and killing
Their team still has 2 in

And let's Base Ra-a-a-a-ape check me out now
Base Ra-a-a-a-ape, yeah
And let's Base Ra-a-a-a-ape check me out now
Base Ra-a-a-a-ape, yeah

We doin.. big stinkin, we cutting the cheese
Check me out now
Big stinkin, my hopefuls and me
Whos doin, big stinkin? JayReality
I'm so glad that mommy bought me a P-S-3
Yo yo yo, big stinkin, I'm cutting the cheese
We doin, big stinkin, my hopefuls and me
Whos doin, big stinkin? JayReality
I'm so glad that mommy bought me a P-S-3

As much as I agree with all of this, could it not be rap next time? It makes blood run out of my ears.:smileytongue:

Anyway, I'd be glad to try to reacquaint myself with WH...again. I hope I don't get into another position where I WISH I could squish those darn tanks when I get in a game with you.:smileymad:

People have forgotten how futile it is attacking vehicles without a RL (or flamethrower...MUAHAHAHAHA!).

I'm a possum. I'm usually a nice possum, but if you show up just to spite the game, boast, or try to get the game catered to you, be warned: I bite. Have a nice day!
Please use plain text.
Message 18 of 55 (128 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4677 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 19, 2012

It was either rap or weird german techno.  Studies show  this is what sells on the internet and that metal is dead.:manhappy:

Please use plain text.
Message 19 of 55 (127 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1026 posts

Jul 19, 2012

IRRES169 wrote:

It was either rap or weird german techno.  Studies show  this is what sells on the internet and that metal is dead.:manhappy:

Wha...da...he...

There has GOT to be a mind blown smiley, I find myself needing it more and more!:smileylol:

I'm a possum. I'm usually a nice possum, but if you show up just to spite the game, boast, or try to get the game catered to you, be warned: I bite. Have a nice day!
Please use plain text.
Message 20 of 55 (118 Views)
0 Likes