PlayStation MVP
45188 posts

Re: Happy One-year Anniversary Starhawk Wednesdays!

Jul 26, 2013

Maybe we should make next week the "official" anniverssary and maybe I should ask for a special "Forum custom rank flood" for it :smileytongue:

Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 29 (170 Views)
Wastelander
568 posts

Jul 26, 2013

@ Pilgrim,

Now that is a really good idea. :smileyvery-happy:

photo Killzone4-Bilsebob_zps0c6567d9.png
Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 29 (165 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
2439 posts

Jul 26, 2013

PLYMCO_PILGRIM wrote:

Maybe we should make next week the "official" anniverssary and maybe I should ask for a special "Forum custom rank flood" for it :smileytongue:

good luck with that

Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 29 (162 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1158 posts

Jul 26, 2013

PLYMCO_PILGRIM wrote:

Incendio approves of this idea.

Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 29 (156 Views)
PlayStation MVP
45188 posts

Jul 26, 2013

I asked if I can get us, well all of you who have joined the event with me for the past year, a special forum rank for a week just for participating next week. 

With the current issue with the forum ranks it may not happen but I had to at least ask :smileytongue:    Worst case I'm told no, best case everyone is BLUE or something :smileytongue:

Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 29 (144 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
45188 posts

Jul 27, 2013

Guys, check that first post on the SH Wednesday thread, under the orange part where I usually type the challenge, something about only having to sign up and show up to win a name for our one year anniversary next week....... :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Message 16 of 29 (126 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1176 posts

Jul 27, 2013

PLYMCO_PILGRIM wrote:

I asked if I can get us, well all of you who have joined the event with me for the past year, a special forum rank for a week just for participating next week. 

With the current issue with the forum ranks it may not happen but I had to at least ask :smileytongue:    Worst case I'm told no, best case everyone is BLUE or something :smileytongue:

Not just blue, RIFT BLUE!! :smileyvery-happy:

--------------( Semi-official Starhawk Suggestion Central (Updated 09-05-12)-----------------

----------------------------------------------------Built to Destroy----------------------------------------------------

Please use plain text.
Message 17 of 29 (115 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1176 posts

Jul 27, 2013

PLYMCO_PILGRIM wrote:

We should call it "Starhawk Wednesday, 2nd year edition" Since it will be the first match of year 2 :smileyvery-happy:

Also, this should really time out perfectly, I think I am on track to reach level 50 next community night :smileyvery-happy::smileyvery-happy: I hope there's lots of Zones, I do great in those games :smileyhappy:

--------------( Semi-official Starhawk Suggestion Central (Updated 09-05-12)-----------------

----------------------------------------------------Built to Destroy----------------------------------------------------

Please use plain text.
Message 18 of 29 (114 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
45188 posts

Jul 29, 2013

Its funny you mention zones here.  This morning when I updated the event thread I almost said "All zones this time?"

Please use plain text.
Message 19 of 29 (95 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2548 posts

Jul 31, 2013
Curses I can't join :smileysad:
Please use plain text.
Message 20 of 29 (78 Views)
0 Likes