Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Mar 04 2013
By: CyborgHippo Uncharted Territory 1577 posts

Help like my Comment

[ Edited ]
78 replies 382 views Edited Mar 9, 2013

I APPRECIATE IT IF EVERYONE LIKED AND REPLY TO MY COMMENT SO IT'S MORE NOTICEABLE TOO! Please reply to my comment "Please do Starhawk!"

This is for increasing the population of Starhawk.I know there's already a thread about this but I thought I remake one since this isn't Smosh. I read that Smosh wasn't really listening too Starhawk suggestions so I thought maybe we could try to get my SECOND favorite gaming channel too show it?
---

The youtube channel is JustKiddingFilms/JustKiddingGamers/JustKiddingNews. They're a comedy channel who do sitcoms in such and consists of asians. Althought they're not as popular as Smosh,they're still pretty popular. This isn't advertisement but if you can check out there channel:

https://www.youtube.com/user/JustKiddingGamer?feature=watch

They also make hilarious comments in such in their gaming videos,they also have 6 million views on their gaming channel. Go to their latest video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pFX0GQH1Nss&list=UUGI2ppgYx4i3nwHMl8eGnBQ&index=1

And scroll down below and look for my Youtube ID CyborgHippo and like it,if we manage to get 100 likes hopefully they might review it and try it out. Not only will this help us out,but them too since the chances of someone NOT LIKING Starhawk is low,so if many people start buying it thanks to JustKiddingFilms it'll benefit us both.

EVERYONE WE'LL HAVE A CHANCE TO GET TOP COMMENT AGAIN IN THEIR NEWEST VIDEO SINCE THE TOP COMMENTS DON'T HAVE LIKE 200 LIKES UNLIKE THE ONE I POSTED BEFORE. HURRY AND LIKE MY COMMENT BEFORE ANOTHER 100 LIKE COMMENT COMES! I PUT UP A NEW ONE!

Click click click click click click click click................... I need to get off the forums.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Signature created by GFXNinja/CyborgHippo
Message 1 of 79 (382 Views)
Gaming Beast
2006 posts

Re: Help like my Comment

Mar 4, 2013

I did it.

One Time "Face Of WWE" champion, 12-07-14 to 12-28-14
Message 2 of 79 (374 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1043 posts

Mar 4, 2013

You got my like!

Message 3 of 79 (372 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1577 posts

Mar 4, 2013
appreciate it guys!
Click click click click click click click click................... I need to get off the forums.
Message 4 of 79 (366 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
2650 posts

Mar 4, 2013

liked it

Message 5 of 79 (357 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6552 posts

Mar 4, 2013
I would be SOOO happy if they did this! Too Bad I don't have a YouTube account!!!
Message 6 of 79 (353 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1577 posts

Mar 4, 2013

thesupertman wrote:
I would be SOOO happy if they did this! Too Bad I don't have a YouTube account!!!

Make one goddamn it! Or ask a really close friend to make you one or something and like it!

Message 7 of 79 (347 Views)
Treasure Hunter
6552 posts

Mar 4, 2013
I'll get a friend to like it.
Message 8 of 79 (343 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1577 posts

Mar 4, 2013

thesupertman wrote:
I'll get a friend to like it.

You better get one to make your account though too! We need at least 93 more likes and two will make an major difference. Curious though,why don't you have one?

Message 9 of 79 (335 Views)
Treasure Hunter
6552 posts

Mar 4, 2013
My mommy doesn't want me to have one. If I were you I would post that starhawk comment on their twitter and Facebook.
Message 10 of 79 (331 Views)
0 Likes