Reply
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 05/15/2012
Offline
4677 posts
 

Re: Hey so my skill badge... disappeared?

Mar 27, 2013

mrdurant35 wrote:

Lol.. you suck........ BAD jk :smileywink: nobody is a colorful blue rift star anymore.



What're you talking about Durant??  I have one. 

Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 22 (112 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 12/08/2008
Offline
7992 posts
 

Re: Hey so my skill badge... disappeared?

Mar 27, 2013

bus_driver68 wrote:

Not to mention if you get host kicked, xmb kicked or have a hard freeze then it counts as a loss and your skill score goes down.


Has anyone confirmed that being kicked counts as a loss?

 

I know leaving, xmb kicks, freezes all count as a loss, but is it proven being kicked does too?

 

If so I am going to host more rooms and kick anyone with a skill badge, that'll show them for showing off!

 

But yeah is it proven and how was it tested?  Last I heard it was suspected, not confirmed.

Hawkfan267 wrote:
Seriously, there's just certain things that we must accept about the PS4. In time, it may get better, who knows.


dulun18 wrote:
**honestly if you still have your PS3.. and lot of games to go through.. there's no reason to jump onto the PS4 bandwagon just yet...
Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 22 (108 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 12/08/2008
Offline
7992 posts
 

Re: Hey so my skill badge... disappeared?

Mar 27, 2013

IRRES169 wrote:

mrdurant35 wrote:

Lol.. you suck........ BAD jk :smileywink: nobody is a colorful blue rift star anymore.



What're you talking about Durant??  I have one. 


Come rub it in our faces tonight in the community game.......

 

You know you want to play, its soo much fun, you are being drawn towards it, do it, go into the light........

Hawkfan267 wrote:
Seriously, there's just certain things that we must accept about the PS4. In time, it may get better, who knows.


dulun18 wrote:
**honestly if you still have your PS3.. and lot of games to go through.. there's no reason to jump onto the PS4 bandwagon just yet...
Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 22 (106 Views)
Reply
Survivor
Registered: 02/12/2012
Offline
2065 posts
 

Re: Hey so my skill badge... disappeared?

Mar 27, 2013

IRRES169 wrote:

mrdurant35 wrote:

Lol.. you suck........ BAD jk :smileywink: nobody is a colorful blue rift star anymore.



What're you talking about Durant??  I have one. 



Yea, everyone at the top of the leaderboard dont even play anymore.

 

I know Lightning is in the top 10 and he stopped playing months ago!

Interested in playing DUST?

Use this recruitment link to get free items once you sign-up: https://dust514.com/recruit/TbXlqE/

Mail me in-game (Knight Soiaire), or, join the 'Learning Coalition' chat channel if you need any help.
Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 22 (104 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 12/21/2007
Online
46566 posts
 

Re: Hey so my skill badge... disappeared?

Mar 27, 2013

Phillyblunz wrote:

IRRES169 wrote:

mrdurant35 wrote:

Lol.. you suck........ BAD jk :smileywink: nobody is a colorful blue rift star anymore.



What're you talking about Durant??  I have one. 


Come rub it in our faces tonight in the community game.......

 

You know you want to play, its soo much fun, you are being drawn towards it, do it, go into the light........


you got him to sign up philly!   Maybe he will see a few of his clanmates in there again :smileywink:  

Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 22 (93 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
Registered: 10/02/2011
Offline
7422 posts
 

Re: Hey so my skill badge... disappeared?

Mar 27, 2013

armyluke wrote:

IRRES169 wrote:

mrdurant35 wrote:

Lol.. you suck........ BAD jk :smileywink: nobody is a colorful blue rift star anymore.



What're you talking about Durant??  I have one. 



Yea, everyone at the top of the leaderboard dont even play anymore.

 

I know Lightning is in the top 10 and he stopped playing months ago!


After the rage quit was established so they could keep their stats and now play under alts? Nahhhhh.

Please use plain text.
Message 16 of 22 (89 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 02/29/2012
Offline
2548 posts
 

Re: Hey so my skill badge... disappeared?

Mar 27, 2013

so irres stats are probably going to go from rift splat to nothing in the first game.

 

can we all just agree that skill score is broken and the only things to go off are in game play, buildings built, buildings destroyed and kdr?

Please use plain text.
Message 17 of 22 (69 Views)
Reply
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 12/21/2007
Online
46566 posts
 

Re: Hey so my skill badge... disappeared?

Mar 27, 2013

highlydangerous9 wrote:

so irres stats are probably going to go from rift splat to nothing in the first game.

 

can we all just agree that skill score is broken and the only things to go off are in game play, buildings built, buildings destroyed and kdr?


Sounds like a plan to me!   The skill score has issues for sure.

Please use plain text.
Message 18 of 22 (65 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 08/11/2012
Offline
1319 posts
 

Re: Hey so my skill badge... disappeared?

Mar 27, 2013

Phillyblunz wrote:

bus_driver68 wrote:

Not to mention if you get host kicked, xmb kicked or have a hard freeze then it counts as a loss and your skill score goes down.


Has anyone confirmed that being kicked counts as a loss?

 

I know leaving, xmb kicks, freezes all count as a loss, but is it proven being kicked does too?

 

If so I am going to host more rooms and kick anyone with a skill badge, that'll show them for showing off!

 

But yeah is it proven and how was it tested?  Last I heard it was suspected, not confirmed.


I can garentee is does effect you, ALOT.

Please use plain text.
Message 19 of 22 (58 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
Registered: 02/04/2010
Offline
1991 posts
 

Re: Hey so my skill badge... disappeared?

Mar 28, 2013

I know for a fact it affects your skill score Philly. I started a match as a blue rift splat long ago and got kicked like 5 times from the host. The next day when i logged in i was at a brown square.

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 20 of 22 (40 Views)
Reply
0 Likes