Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Lombax Warrior
116 posts

Re: Highest kill record/streak.

May 28, 2012

Not Necessarily. . Have u had a good jet pack vs jet pack fight with both players knowing how to snap aim and having other weapons? It comes down to skill and trickery. Really starting to get into no scooping, and sniping accuracy is goin up..as we all know that's a certain amount of skill to pull of against someone who is aware of you and is actively trying to kill you as well with the sniper ..while both players are not being stationary. Trust me I see far more skill on the ground then in the air as SH stands now outside the tank.

Please use plain text.
Message 21 of 65 (99 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
330 posts

May 28, 2012

I like this guy ^

_-I make it look easy-_

Please use plain text.
Message 22 of 65 (99 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8839 posts

May 28, 2012

Yeah I'd spend more time on the ground if I wouldn't feel responsible for being baseraped when I'm not in the air. Most of the time now in baserapes I just fly to their base to enjoy some troop v troop action. It isn't the same, but it's better than nothing.

photo ButteredSconesSig-1.jpg
Want to play League of Legends? Sign up here: https://signup.leagueoflegends.com/en/signup/index?ref=51b9087ba6e0c793407146
Please use plain text.
Message 23 of 65 (99 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2248 posts

May 28, 2012

I HEAR you man. If this game ever became balanced WIPE ALL KDRs lol and watch the whiners revolt. This game is a cess pit. If it were properly competitive half these people would be gone. Padders galore too. Can you honestly make a room with another person and pad stats here?

Please use plain text.
Message 24 of 65 (99 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
183 posts

May 28, 2012

That is ridiculous...  Unreal that those players stayed around to he constantly destroyed.

Please use plain text.
Message 25 of 65 (99 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
303 posts

May 28, 2012

Not everyone pads why punish genuine players who put in the time, this why stats mean jack in all online games the real comp is in game. Nice to see you leaving joyful comments like usual.

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 26 of 65 (99 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
74 posts

May 28, 2012

Warhawker07 wrote:

junior-king wrote:

Hi guys im posting this for fun, just post your highest kill record or streak, yea go ahead and brag.

My highest kill record is 96-3.

and remember im not posting this to brag or anything im posting this for fun.

This kid definitely like to brag a lot. Contradicting himself. What a noob!

posting my kill record is bragging? what are you 5 years old or your acting like an a** to start a flame war here?

just answer me how did i brag when i said that im posting this for fun. seriously you are an idiot.

if i meant to brag i would named this thread " check my stats " or something and said my kdr is 10,5 and i have 100000 cluster bomb kills, i would have posted videos and montages on youtube. read the title and the thread again you f***** moron.

Please use plain text.
Message 27 of 65 (99 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
150 posts

May 28, 2012

KDR.jpg

Here is my current stats and GGs earlier junior-king & no I didn't stat pad or noob pound (well unless you consider eNeMy,Bow2,and other clans/high ranks noobs..)

testing
Please use plain text.
Message 28 of 65 (99 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
74 posts

May 28, 2012

wow that's nice, and yea gg you are a very good pilot it's a very nice tactic playing with a clan mate you guys kicked my a**

Please use plain text.
Message 29 of 65 (99 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1765 posts

May 28, 2012

Can you tell us how you do this in a legitimate fashion.

One would think that you would get hit by a clusterbomb or torpedo occasionally when getting on a hawk pad.  Maybe run into a mine somewhere. Maybe just have a tad bit of bad luck a few times.  LOL.

The only way I can fathom this without just setting up bogus servers is to always join games with 4-5 of your clanmates as a party and always join games at the the very beginning.  Otherwise there is quite simply the possibility that you would join a game on the wrong side of a baserape and then it does not matter how good you are you will die at least a few times.  I guess you could quit out of a game before even spawning if you see that the teams are evenly matched. 

I suspect you are just kidding and I am being stupid for contemplating how this could possibly be done.  Stupid me.

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 30 of 65 (99 Views)
0 Likes