_-I make it look easy-_

Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 65 (110 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
150 posts

Re: Highest kill record/streak.

May 28, 2012

My highest in a round streak is 117-0 I think.. had a couple relatively close to it also

testing
Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 65 (110 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
330 posts

May 28, 2012

Were you in a hawk?

_-I make it look easy-_

Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 65 (110 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
150 posts

May 28, 2012

For the majority of the game, but I got bored and I started using jetpack.

testing
Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 65 (110 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
330 posts

May 28, 2012

I feel bad when I use hawks

_-I make it look easy-_

Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 65 (110 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
116 posts

May 28, 2012

I find it hilarious how players with high kill scores think it's a great achievement of skill. I grantee those with 100+ kills to zero

Used up to 50%  of their kills in cluster bombs to achieve it..30% flak,shield ,cloak combo ..15% torpedo.. 5% ground skill. If it was in ground pounder then 90% tank fest against defenseless players who are getting baseraped and those who are unlucky to join and be on the losing team and not quitting. Using OP weapons against defenseless players is nothing. Yet those same people when the odds are turned against them or they get into any match against tougher opponents who give them a challege quit in droves. Gosh just look at all the level 46-50 and u see an outrageous amount of cluster kills.

I can't wait when they create a truly balanced match-making system and balanced gameplay. Then we will see who are the true beast of SH or are all these big shots just hidding behind flak&clusters. I loved the WH days were elite where truly elites cause your ground and air game had to be great to even get close to General. Now in SH any little 8 year old thinks he's a bad-ass by just clustering

Please use plain text.
Message 16 of 65 (110 Views)
Sackboy
502 posts

May 28, 2012

junior-king wrote:

Hi guys im posting this for fun, just post your highest kill record or streak, yea go ahead and brag.

My highest kill record is 96-3.

and remember im not posting this to brag or anything im posting this for fun.

This kid definitely like to brag a lot. Contradicting himself. What a noob!

Please use plain text.
Message 17 of 65 (110 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8839 posts

May 28, 2012

Super_KX10 wrote:

I find it hilarious how players with high kill scores think it's a great achievement of skill. I grantee those with 100+ kills to zero

Used up to 50%  of their kills in cluster bombs to achieve it..30% flak,shield ,cloak combo ..15% torpedo.. 5% ground skill. If it was in ground pounder then 90% tank fest against defenseless players who are getting baseraped and those who are unlucky to join and be on the losing team and not quitting. Using OP weapons against defenseless players is nothing. Yet those same people when the odds are turned against them or they get into any match against tougher opponents who give them a challege quit in droves. Gosh just look at all the level 46-50 and u see an outrageous amount of cluster kills.

I can't wait when they create a truly balanced match-making system and balanced gameplay. Then we will see who are the true beast of SH or are all these big shots just hidding behind flak&clusters. I loved the WH days were elite where truly elites cause your ground and air game had to be great to even get close to General. Now in SH any little 8 year old thinks he's a bad-*** by just clustering

You're complaining about weapons when nothing in Starhawk requires skill. Clusters are OP, and flak is most useful because everything else in the air is useless. Ground is a joke because all you need is a jetpack. Literal ground (no jetpack) is also a joke because if you know how to use snap aim you'll never lose a rifle fight.

photo ButteredSconesSig-1.jpg
Want to play League of Legends? Sign up here: https://signup.leagueoflegends.com/en/signup/index?ref=51b9087ba6e0c793407146
Please use plain text.
Message 18 of 65 (110 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
330 posts

May 28, 2012

The thing is that if you BOTH have a jetpack and you BOTH know how to snap aim, its a different story

_-I make it look easy-_

Please use plain text.
Message 19 of 65 (110 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8839 posts

May 28, 2012

levitater wrote:

The thing is that if you BOTH have a jetpack and you BOTH know how to snap aim, its a different story

Get your Portable ID! _-I make it look easy-_

Yeah but it isn't as fun when you can kind of "cheat" the system by abusing snap aim, etc. Isn't nearly as satisfying.

photo ButteredSconesSig-1.jpg
Want to play League of Legends? Sign up here: https://signup.leagueoflegends.com/en/signup/index?ref=51b9087ba6e0c793407146
Please use plain text.
Message 20 of 65 (110 Views)
0 Likes