Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Jan 21 2013
By: Arron_Rift Uncharted Territory 1243 posts

Hotfix ideas for the Pistol

[ Edited ]
7 replies 264 views Edited Jan 21, 2013

Hey guys,

I was thinking about that thread I made a couple of days ago in which we all agreed that the pistol was pretty much useless (except for shooting Pilgrim :smileywink:) and so I thought I'd make this thread to talk about what LBI could do to make the pistol useful again. Now remember, with LBI down the tubes, the only really possible update would be like that one in December, where they just changed some numbers around and such. No new models or animations, just tweaks to the programming...

Here's my sugggestion:

Essentially, I think they should turn the pistol into a "hand-cannon" of sorts that fires one giant bullet per clip, and must reload after every shot. This bullet wouldn't deal any damage to vehicles or anything mechanical, but it would be a one-hit-kill for any troops that it hits. Modifying it like this would essentially make it replace the MAW as the best one-hit-kill weapon for troops, which seems reasonable as that would be all that it does, and then it might even be worth going out to find one on the map :smileyhappy:

What do you guys think? Do you have your own suggestions?

--------------( Semi-official Starhawk Suggestion Central (Updated 09-05-12)-----------------

----------------------------------------------------Built to Destroy----------------------------------------------------

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 8 (264 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
48582 posts

Re: Hotfix ideas for the Pistol

Jan 21, 2013

Arron_Rift wrote:

Hey guys,

I was thinking about that thread I made a couple of days ago in which we all agreed that the pistol was pretty much useless (except for shooting Pilgrim :smileywink:) and so I thought I'd make this thread to talk about what LBI could do to make the pistol useful again. Now remember, with LBI down the tubes, the only really possible update would be like that one in December, where they just changed some numbers around and such. No new models or animations, just tweaks to the programming...

Here's my sugggestion:

Essentially, I think they should turn the pistol into a "hand-cannon" of sorts that fires one giant bullet per clip, and must reload after every shot. This bullet wouldn't deal any damage to vehicles or anything mechanical, but it would be a one-hit-kill for any troops that it hits. Modifying it like this would essentially make it replace the MAW as the best one-hit-kill weapon for troops, which seems reasonable as that would be all that it does, and then it might even be worth going out to find one on the map :smileyhappy:

What do you guys think? Do you have your own suggestions?

Just make it reload at least as long as the maw if they do this...oh and can they maybe remove noob snap aim?   :smileytongue:

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 8 (251 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7276 posts

Jan 21, 2013
Give it a bigger clip
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 8 (236 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
48582 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 21, 2013
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 8 (229 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
2601 posts

Jan 21, 2013

PLYMCO_PILGRIM wrote:

Is it a revolver or a pistol?

i think its the same thing

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 8 (222 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1790 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 21, 2013

Its that thing in a_leenails sig ^^^

rndmjosh.png
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 8 (218 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
48582 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 21, 2013

a_leenail1992 wrote:

PLYMCO_PILGRIM wrote:

Is it a revolver or a pistol?

i think its the same thing

Oh man :smileysad:

You guys are gonna make this old man cry lol

first someone called a magazine a clip.....now this!  I'm having a stroke :smileytongue:

PLYMCO_Firefly Shoots Revolvers

PLYMCO_PILGRIM shoots Pistols

:smileytongue:

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 8 (208 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
803 posts

Feb 13, 2013

headshots ohk   body shots two hit kill

Everyone would use it