Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
PlayStation MVP
316 posts

Re: How active is the game?

Jan 8, 2013

Darkuser999 wrote:

If you are here, know about this game and have played the beta, get it! It's a no brainier. Since Christmas, it has been quite active. Of course nothing compared to big popular games like CoD or BF. Because of what happened to this game, namely poor marketing and horrendous sales, you basically get a good quality game, by a dedicated dev, and with loads of stuff for a very low price!

I've grown tired of Battlefield on consoles, and I only play COD a few times a week for my YouTube channel (making dat YT Monayyyyy lol) but I prefer the smaller communities of a lot of the PS3 exclusives. Recognizing the players and clans just feels... right. I'm a big Killzone guy and I've been getting more into Uncharted, but I haven't played this since beta. The forums seem pretty active and you guys are doing a **bleep** good job of selling me on it. I'm gonna get rid of a few old games and pre-order Dead Space 3 soon, I think I'll get this at the same time.

Message 21 of 27 (133 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6415 posts

Jan 9, 2013
@delta

You should do some gameplay videos of starhawk for your YouTube!
Message 22 of 27 (118 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
316 posts

Jan 9, 2013
I made one during the beta, it was the drop pod quad kill that the developers tweeted out back in December. Right now my main channel (the partnered one) is 90% Call of Duty because I find it easier to make better content and grow my channel when I have a clear focus. However, if I get some good footage I will definitely upload to my secondary channel!
Message 23 of 27 (111 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
7464 posts

Jan 9, 2013

Darkuser999 wrote:

If you are here, know about this game and have played the beta, get it! It's a no brainier. Since Christmas, it has been quite active. Of course nothing compared to big popular games like CoD or BF. Because of what happened to this game, namely poor marketing and horrendous sales, you basically get a good quality game, by a dedicated dev, and with loads of stuff for a very low price!

Slight jerkwad move on my part but... edited for accuracy.

Message 24 of 27 (101 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3293 posts

Jan 9, 2013
Nono. I think loads of stuff is accurate for the uninitiated.

this is me helping
Message 25 of 27 (96 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
48845 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 9, 2013

Delta_Canuckian wrote:

Darkuser999 wrote:

I've grown tired of Battlefield on consoles, and I only play COD a few times a week for my YouTube channel (making dat YT Monayyyyy lol) but I prefer the smaller communities of a lot of the PS3 exclusives. Recognizing the players and clans just feels... right. I'm a big Killzone guy and I've been getting more into Uncharted, but I haven't played this since beta. The forums seem pretty active and you guys are doing a **bleep** good job of selling me on it. I'm gonna get rid of a few old games and pre-order Dead Space 3 soon, I think I'll get this at the same time.

Do it...DO IT.

Any true, self-respecting, SVER soldier would buy Starhawk :smileytongue:      (nice sig :smileywink:)

plymcosig

Message 26 of 27 (89 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6415 posts

Jan 9, 2013
Buy it, then buy all the DLC, then BUY IT AGAIN!
Message 27 of 27 (84 Views)
0 Likes