Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Hekseville Citizen
222 posts

Re: I can't live without starhawk and the forums...

[ Edited ]
Jan 19, 2013

I could play during the matience, I just couldnt log in to the forums though so I couldnt post :smileytongue:.

I went to play Starhawk though and it wouldnt connect to the Starhawk servers during the matience.

So I just had to play BF3 like most of the time X-P

Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 21 (224 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
1167 posts

Jan 19, 2013

thesupertman wrote:
The forums have been dead for the last few days. I've grown so used to posting here it feels like a everyday thing. Now I come here and there is no active threads. Many people are saying they want to leave starhawk and the forums. I swear I will be the last one here.

I was forced to play BO2 today since Psn was down. I was looking forward to playing starhawk, but I couldn't. I know starhawk just got a new wave of players from Christmas, but I'm not sure it's enough to keep starhawk alive. The only game I want to play right now is starhawk, and I don't know want I will do without it. I hope it lasts at least 5 more months.

If this game dies, I hope I will like dust 514.

That is all.

For me personally, a huge part of my infatuation with Starhawk died when LBI got the boot because it told all of us Sony was done with the game.

Unless Santa Monica Studios surprises us all with some new DLC and fixes, this game joins the long list of games that died a short death after launch.

Sure, some fans of the game will play it as long as the servers are up or until something more interesting comes out but really after the new modes and first/last bit of DLC were released I knew it was over.

I haven't played Starhawk's multiplayer in over a month and really only been playing the game's single player (repeatedly) as research for my Starhawk themed LBP2 level.

Funny, maybe I'm the only one that missed the forums more than the game during the outage.

I still like and enjoy the game but can't get over how screwed up and rushed the launch was and how LBI wasn't given the chance to correct much that was still needed to make this a solid (and more worthwhile) game.

Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 21 (217 Views)
Treasure Hunter
6405 posts

Jan 19, 2013
I think LBI should have never made the campaign. They should have just made a quick tutorial. They should have spent their time making more dlc than the story.
Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 21 (206 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2066 posts

Jan 19, 2013

thesupertman wrote:
I think LBI should have never made the campaign. They should have just made a quick tutorial. They should have spent their time making more dlc than the story.

But then Sony couldn't have made an Online Pass. That was really the only reason it was there.

Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 21 (200 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1961 posts

Jan 19, 2013

I'm pretty much done with Starhawk I will pop in once in a while and will probably continue posting on forums.

Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 21 (177 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7272 posts

Jan 20, 2013
IM BACK! WOOOOOOO! I FELT SO LONELY BECAUSE I WAS STUCK OFFLINE!
Please use plain text.
Message 16 of 21 (154 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3079 posts

Jan 20, 2013

sertyla wrote:

I'm pretty much done with Starhawk I will pop in once in a while and will probably continue posting on forums.

Noooooo!

Please use plain text.
Message 17 of 21 (146 Views)
Fender Bender
3079 posts

'Re: I can't live without starhawk and the forums...

Jan 20, 2013

:smileytongue:

Please use plain text.
Message 18 of 21 (145 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2484 posts

Jan 20, 2013

armyluke wrote:

thesupertman wrote:

But then Sony couldn't have made an Online Pass. That was really the only reason it was there.

I think the only reason they put it in was to make trailers out of out. Without the campaign they didn't have much trailer material. Of course there wasn't much marketing for those trailers either...

Please use plain text.
Message 19 of 21 (135 Views)
Treasure Hunter
6405 posts

Jan 20, 2013
I think the trailers suck! But the bob ones were awesome! They should have put the bob ones on tv!
Please use plain text.
Message 20 of 21 (133 Views)
0 Likes