Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Mar 09 2013
By: ballsmakinze Fender Bender 2611 posts

I had a SH dream

17 replies 191 views Edited Mar 9, 2013
Tonight during my mighty couch nap and I'd like to share. Maybe we can discuss SH ideas for weapons or future DLCS from this

Here goes:

My dream began with Emmet (me) walking in a baron wasteland. Nothing around. No sound. No outcasts. Nothing but I could tell at some point this place had been populated.
I remember walking around for what seemed like forever till I ran into a small building. It had some kind of weird sign on it but I don't remember what it said. Just remember a caution sign or danger or something. So I walked in. Once inside I was unable to speak. It was crazy weird. Guns laid everywhere. Well not so much actual guns but grinders and maws.
Out of no where I remember an outcast speaking behind me. It said something about how I wasn't supposed to be here and I should watch my mouth. Since I couldn't talk I tried to write down some trash talk on a table but as soon as I wrote something it would disappear. So I tried to get a weapon and as soon as I did what seemed like a million other outcasts came out of nowhere. They were chanting "he will come and you will vanish". Weird I know! It's a dream lol! After hearing the chants I tried to kill them but the MAW wouldn't work. Then the guy they were talking about showed up. Hiding behind all the outcasts. He tried to act tough but it's my dream right so I said screw it. Went in swinging and they fell 1 by 1. I remember somehow ending up outside again and there was my baby.....a hawk. I jumped in and had unlimited cluster bombs. I CB'd those fools into the ground and laughed my arse off. The leader was left all alone. So I did what any self respecting SH'er would do and torp'd his garbage arse. I again was alone but stood tall and could talk freely again.
Awesome dream huh?! I thought so :smileyhappy:
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 18 (191 Views)
Keyblade Wielder
7464 posts

Re: I had a SH dream

Mar 9, 2013
Nice dream. Clever story. I have vivid dreams when I take NyQuil. Since I'm battling a cold I may have some tonight. Not cherry though. I hate cherry.
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 18 (186 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
130 posts

Mar 9, 2013
**bleep** -_-
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 18 (176 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2611 posts

Mar 9, 2013
Oh god cherry is awful. I prefer whiskey flavor.
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 18 (174 Views)
Treasure Hunter
6405 posts

Mar 9, 2013
The starhawk SP should have been like this... Full of cinematic moments and mysteries.
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 18 (168 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
130 posts

Mar 9, 2013
Did u get xmb?
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 18 (158 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1043 posts

Mar 9, 2013

ballsmakinze wrote:
Oh god cherry is awful. I prefer whiskey flavor.

I'm actually about to try the spiced rum flavor

and what the hell does xmb mean? I've seen that like 100 times. Also I don't fly alot in the game and just realized I can switch the way I fly it was on Normal what is the best choice? Or most BEAST choice

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 18 (148 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
47847 posts

Mar 9, 2013
Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 18 (146 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
57 posts

Mar 9, 2013

nice dream 

Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 18 (137 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6405 posts

Mar 9, 2013
@knight

The Xmb is the ps3 menu. You acces it by pressing the ps Button on your controller. xmb kick is when your game crashes and you go back to the ps3 menu.
Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 18 (137 Views)
0 Likes