Treasure Hunter
4677 posts

Re: I hate starhawk...

Oct 24, 2012

as long as you are not scrubbing missles while driving you are fine.  :smileylol:

Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 23 (136 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6405 posts

Oct 25, 2012
I have not played another game for 2 months.
Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 23 (122 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2455 posts

Oct 25, 2012

Detroitmademe wrote:

de4dwe1ght wrote:
...because it's the only game I play and I'm neglecting all the other games I want to play. Anyone else having this issue?

i agree,ill even give u a kudo for that,but because im looking to play competitively at this point in my online career im gonna have to retire from Starhawk since urgent fury has finished and gamebattles never really got off the ground.Im gonna be forced to buy COD this November for the first time ever because it has a community that is HUGE and i know it will feature gamebattles and lots of tournaments.The community is the only thing i believe COD has over starhawk as i believe starhawk has one of the best multiplayer experience this gen.I mean its unbelievable how bad starhawk sold,it sold like a low quality disney game or some movie-game that everyone knew would b bad.Starhawks sales and quality just dont add up at all.IMO Starhawk is the best multiplayer game to not sell since MAG, and i think Starhawk is even better than MAG,although MAG was very underrated given the quality of games to come out after it.But Starhawk will always have a special place in my heart and I still believe its the best multiplayer shooter this gen.

MAG actually sold pretty well. More than COD 3 I do believe. Also have you tried looking into the competitive side of Medal of Honour as  an alternative for COD?

photo FlashSig_zpsf2c14030.jpg
Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 23 (113 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6405 posts

Oct 25, 2012
Medal of honor warfighter looks better than black ops 2. Is MOH already out?
Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 23 (106 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
661 posts

Oct 25, 2012
On the contrary, I hate SH because I find it difficult to manage time spent between this, MGS HD and Sleeping Dogs.

http://i195.photobucket.com/albums/z98/VillDoc/escjsc2-small.jpg

Destroyer Of All , Killer Of None

Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 23 (102 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
661 posts

Oct 25, 2012
Personally, I prefer BLOPS2 to MOH:WF.

http://i195.photobucket.com/albums/z98/VillDoc/escjsc2-small.jpg

Destroyer Of All , Killer Of None

Please use plain text.
Message 16 of 23 (99 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6405 posts

Oct 25, 2012
Personally, I prefer starhawk.
Please use plain text.
Message 17 of 23 (94 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7272 posts

Oct 25, 2012
@Loose: I LOVE STARHAWK DREAMS!
Please use plain text.
Message 18 of 23 (90 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6405 posts

Oct 25, 2012
I haven't had a starhawk dream yet. I've had a lbp 2 dream though.
Please use plain text.
Message 19 of 23 (75 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
137 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 25, 2012

DarthDanMan wrote:

Detroitmademe wrote:

de4dwe1ght wrote:
...because it's the only game I play and I'm neglecting all the other games I want to play. Anyone else having this issue?

i agree,ill even give u a kudo for that,but because im looking to play competitively at this point in my online career im gonna have to retire from Starhawk since urgent fury has finished and gamebattles never really got off the ground.Im gonna be forced to buy COD this November for the first time ever because it has a community that is HUGE and i know it will feature gamebattles and lots of tournaments.The community is the only thing i believe COD has over starhawk as i believe starhawk has one of the best multiplayer experience this gen.I mean its unbelievable how bad starhawk sold,it sold like a low quality disney game or some movie-game that everyone knew would b bad.Starhawks sales and quality just dont add up at all.IMO Starhawk is the best multiplayer game to not sell since MAG, and i think Starhawk is even better than MAG,although MAG was very underrated given the quality of games to come out after it.But Starhawk will always have a special place in my heart and I still believe its the best multiplayer shooter this gen.

MAG actually sold pretty well. More than COD 3 I do believe. Also have you tried looking into the competitive side of Medal of Honour as  an alternative for COD?

yea mag sold  more than starhawk,not sure about cod but mag still underachieved in sony's eyes,its a big reason zipper is no longer with us,that sux i lost 2 of my favorite devs this gen.Also thanx for the medal of honor tip but honestly both of MOH and COD r clones imo.like i said cod is my choice just because i know its a game that will thrive,i usually play games that r more innovative and maybe less mainstream but ive taken so many risks on games that didnt deliver that im ready to make a safe choice.keep in mind im one of the fools who fell for the trick they call Brink...

Please use plain text.
Message 20 of 23 (73 Views)
0 Likes