Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Reply
Dec 20 2012
By: mrdurant35 Wastelander 606 posts
Offline

I hate vengeance skill!

[ Edited ]
23 replies 219 views Edited Dec 20, 2012

It's just too weak.. sure you get some rift & an XP bounus but it's just for one kill which I don't like. I wish LBI would have made a skill where you can show all names of enemy players like combat intel but just show all the names or have a super mark where you can track down one player the whole game. Bummer that there's gonna be no more updates cause I would have liked to see that. Maybe the skill could have been called Tracker (Kill the same player 5 times in a game) lol.

Beast Montages and Ownage - YouTube.com/PSNmrdurant35

Message 1 of 24 (219 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 10/17/2012
Offline
3293 posts
 

Re: I hate vengeance skill!

Dec 20, 2012
You would because you'd always be the target.

Also I posted in another thread about a game mechanism called 'perfect imbalance' that addresses the need for a skill like that.


this is me helping
Message 2 of 24 (213 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 03/09/2009
Offline
1704 posts
 

Re: I hate vengeance skill!

Dec 20, 2012

I dislike all skills and people oops just people

warhawkcomp.jpg

 photo TGKSHBG2013_zpsa906bc94.jpg
Message 3 of 24 (208 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 07/26/2012
Offline
2611 posts
 

Re: I hate vengeance skill!

Dec 20, 2012
Thanks Durant. That answered my question tonight:smileyhappy:
Message 4 of 24 (201 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 10/17/2012
Offline
3293 posts
 

Re: I hate vengeance skill!

Dec 20, 2012
...jeapardy?


this is me helping
Message 5 of 24 (173 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 12/21/2007
Offline
49220 posts
 

Re: I hate vengeance skill!

Dec 20, 2012

mrdurant35 wrote:

It's just too weak.. sure you get some rift & an XP bounus but it's just for one kill which I don't like. I wish LBI would have made a skill where you can show all names of enemy players like combat intel but just show all the names or have a super mark where you can track down one player the whole game. Bummer that there's gonna be no more updates cause I would have liked to see that. Maybe the skill could have been called Tracker (Kill the same player 5 times in a game) lol.


lol I can see the threads now  "Tracker is lame nerf it, this durant guy targets me all game and I can't beat him"   :smileytongue:

Message 6 of 24 (155 Views)
Reply
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 03/06/2008
Offline
102 posts
 

Re: I hate vengeance skill!

Dec 20, 2012
They should have made a " vengeance kik " ability for you mrdurant35 , kik the ennemy that killed you 5 times before to earn extra rift .
Photobucket
Message 7 of 24 (128 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 04/16/2012
Offline
606 posts
 

Re: I hate vengeance skill!

Dec 20, 2012

MechAArmA wrote:
They should have made a " vengeance kik " ability for you mrdurant35 , kik the ennemy that killed you 5 times before to earn extra rift .

No one kills me 5 times (in a game) and really the only person I've kicked is Leemco.. And why not make it a level up?!

Beast Montages and Ownage - YouTube.com/PSNmrdurant35

Message 8 of 24 (114 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 04/16/2012
Offline
606 posts
 

Re: I hate vengeance skill!

Dec 20, 2012

PLYMCO_PILGRIM wrote:

mrdurant35 wrote:

It's just too weak.. sure you get some rift & an XP bounus but it's just for one kill which I don't like. I wish LBI would have made a skill where you can show all names of enemy players like combat intel but just show all the names or have a super mark where you can track down one player the whole game. Bummer that there's gonna be no more updates cause I would have liked to see that. Maybe the skill could have been called Tracker (Kill the same player 5 times in a game) lol.


lol I can see the threads now  "Tracker is lame nerf it, this durant guy targets me all game and I can't beat him"   :smileytongue:


Lmao It could cause problems for people just if the whole team tracks on to one guy lol.

Beast Montages and Ownage - YouTube.com/PSNmrdurant35

Message 9 of 24 (113 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 11/06/2011
Offline
1297 posts
 

Re: I hate vengeance skill!

Dec 20, 2012
ill kill you 5 times in a no hawks server. :smileysurprised:
Message 10 of 24 (96 Views)
Reply