Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Uncharted Territory
1043 posts

Re: I'm done with this BLEEP game!!!!

Mar 19, 2013

Sometimes you just hit a bad stretch, my last 13 games I have lost 9 and had a draw 4 times.

Please use plain text.
Message 21 of 45 (166 Views)
0 Likes
PistoI Proficianado
1133 posts

Mar 19, 2013

BlueKnight345 wrote:

Sometimes you just hit a bad stretch, my last 13 games I have lost 9 and had a draw 4 times.

Wow, thats some bad luck.

Please use plain text.
Message 22 of 45 (158 Views)
Survivor
2066 posts

Mar 19, 2013

BEN_drowned__ wrote:

THE_MANGAAS wrote:

Dust sucks.  I'll keep repeating it till it goes away from these forums.

Thank you. It's waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay more unbalanced than SH. It's based more on Abilities and Upgrades than skill.

Thats what EVE is though.

Although I admit, there is one thing I hate, the amount of uncreative fittings.

Everyone goes for the ARs with either Shield or Damage mods, where is the creativity!

Please use plain text.
Message 23 of 45 (149 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
47908 posts

Mar 19, 2013

thesupertman wrote:
For the next few weeks. 

I was playing starhawk on Saturday and I got OWNED in every match I was in. When I was playing I noticed my play style and strategy was sloppy. This happens when I play a game to much; I get cocky. It seems like all the christmas noobs have got better than me!!! Also I get frustrated a lot while playing starhawk.

I need another break from starhawk. I still love it, but I need some time to get un-cocky. (if that make sence) plus when I come back it will seem more fun for me. 

I'll probably still arrive at the gangnub style event. Other than that, I'll see you guys in dust! MASS DRIVER F

T

A LOT of us have similar situations where we play a game too much then just get lazy.

I do the same thing, I seem to take a break for a few days then come back and beast for my first few games...then go back to my careless negative KDR self :smileytongue:

Please use plain text.
Message 24 of 45 (143 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
47908 posts

Mar 19, 2013

thesupertman wrote:
I'll be back soon. Dust is confusing. I think in the next build it's going to be more noobie friendly.

Also I saw you comment on dust elsewhere, its super confusing at first.

You need to squad up with me, or with someone in the clan on a headset who knows things well, and then have us go through the skill system, market, and loadouts with you.   Those 3 things are very key to enjoying the game and are not easy to just learn by playing around. 

Please use plain text.
Message 25 of 45 (142 Views)
Keyblade Wielder
7464 posts

Mar 19, 2013

I'm coming off a 2 week break myself *insert shock and awe* Wednesday will be my triumphant return to Starhawk!  Snipe GOW71 is back in order for community night!

Please use plain text.
Message 26 of 45 (129 Views)
PlayStation MVP
47908 posts

Mar 19, 2013

GOW71 wrote:

I'm coming off a 2 week break myself *insert shock and awe* Wednesday will be my triumphant return to Starhawk!  Snipe GOW71 is back in order for community night!

And right now southern dude has a rank for sniping blue last week!  

If no one gets you he may have that name for a while!

The challenge for this week is up in the thread.

Please use plain text.
Message 27 of 45 (117 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1282 posts

Mar 20, 2013

PLYMCO_PILGRIM wrote:

thesupertman wrote:
For the next few weeks. 

I was playing starhawk on Saturday and I got OWNED in every match I was in. When I was playing I noticed my play style and strategy was sloppy. This happens when I play a game to much; I get cocky. It seems like all the christmas noobs have got better than me!!! Also I get frustrated a lot while playing starhawk.

I need another break from starhawk. I still love it, but I need some time to get un-cocky. (if that make sence) plus when I come back it will seem more fun for me. 

I'll probably still arrive at the gangnub style event. Other than that, I'll see you guys in dust! MASS DRIVER F

T

A LOT of us have similar situations where we play a game too much then just get lazy.

I do the same thing, I seem to take a break for a few days then come back and beast for my first few games...then go back to my careless negative KDR self :smileytongue:

But I ONLY play Starhawk...I don't have that happen unless I'm against an entire clan...or some really good guys.

Sweet KittySweet KittySweet KittySweet KittySweet KittySweet KittySweet KittySweet KittySweet Kitty

Emmett kitty is hungry.
Please use plain text.
Message 28 of 45 (100 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1043 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 21, 2013

I think I'm only going to play two nights a week. Not sure if its the case for anyone else, but since I have reached level 50 I have had 3 xmb kicks and 5 hard freezes all in the past thee and a half days. Wonder if it's some level 50 curse. I never had these problems up to 50 and that was like 114 hrs.

Please use plain text.
Message 29 of 45 (82 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4677 posts

Mar 21, 2013

I remember back in September when I said this.  :smileytongue:

Please use plain text.
Message 30 of 45 (77 Views)