Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
PlayStation MVP
49161 posts

Re: I'm done with this BLEEP game!!!!

Mar 21, 2013

BlueKnight345 wrote:

I think I'm only going to play two nights a week. Not sure if its the case for anyone else, but since I have reached level 50 I have had 3 xmb kicks and 5 hard freezes all in the past thee and a half days. Wonder if it's some level 50 curse. I never had these problems up to 50 and that was like 114 hrs.

I usually Play Wednesday, one or two other nights, and one weekend morning.   I just have too many games I want to play but I can't shake SH completely :smileytongue:

Message 31 of 45 (123 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1043 posts

Mar 21, 2013

PLYMCO_PILGRIM wrote:

BlueKnight345 wrote:

I think I'm only going to play two nights a week. Not sure if its the case for anyone else, but since I have reached level 50 I have had 3 xmb kicks and 5 hard freezes all in the past thee and a half days. Wonder if it's some level 50 curse. I never had these problems up to 50 and that was like 114 hrs.

I usually Play Wednesday, one or two other nights, and one weekend morning.   I just have too many games I want to play but I can't shake SH completely :smileytongue:

Yeah I will prob do like Mon. Wed. and Sat. I need to get my hands on more games!

Message 32 of 45 (108 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6516 posts

Mar 21, 2013
Bioshock is coming out soon. I'm not getting it though....
Message 33 of 45 (102 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1043 posts

Mar 22, 2013

thesupertman wrote:

Ha, me neither I am going to get Defiance, and I really need to give Dust more of a shot.

Message 34 of 45 (94 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6516 posts

Mar 22, 2013
The only reason I'm playing dust is so I can save up enough ISK for the next build. I here it comes in April.
Message 35 of 45 (83 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1282 posts

Mar 22, 2013

PLYMCO_PILGRIM wrote:

BlueKnight345 wrote:

Geez blue, you got there really fast. We'll see how long it takes for ALPHA!!!

A Really Scary

Sweet KittySweet KittySweet KittySweet KittySweet KittySweet KittySweet KittySweet KittySweet Kitty

Emmett kitty is hungry.
Message 36 of 45 (75 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
49161 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 22, 2013

BlueKnight345 wrote:

thesupertman wrote:

Ha, me neither I am going to get Defiance, and I really need to give Dust more of a shot.

I played some Defiance last night.  It was interesting but that snap aim.....well my negative opinion of snap aim is well known from my comments on it in this forum for SH :smileytongue: 

Message 37 of 45 (69 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6516 posts

Mar 22, 2013
Is defiance even good?
Message 38 of 45 (65 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
49161 posts

Mar 22, 2013

thesupertman wrote:
Is defiance even good?

Not enough time playing to judge, i've only spent about an hour. 

Message 39 of 45 (57 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6516 posts

Mar 23, 2013
After those many freezes at the gangnub style event I felt hopeless. There are so many hackers and glitters in starhawk. I don't want anymore freezes on my ps3. From now I will only show up for community events. I dont think I will play as much starhawk as I used to. It's not starhawk I hate, it's the people who ruin the experience that I hate.

I playing dust more and I'm loving it. I bought the shotgun, and I had so much fun with it (playing starhawk made me love shotguns in every game) i think one day dust will replace starhawk for me.

I will still come to this forum a lot. I have most of this community on my friends list, so we can stay in contact when starhawk and this forum dies. I had alought of fun with starhawk, and I will continue to play it, but just not as much.

I will still come to gangnub style part 2.
Message 40 of 45 (46 Views)