Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
PlayStation MVP
2642 posts

Re: I'm done with this BLEEP game!!!!

Mar 23, 2013

thesupertman wrote:
After those many freezes at the gangnub style event I felt hopeless. There are so many hackers and glitters in starhawk. I don't want anymore freezes on my ps3. From now I will only show up for community events. I dont think I will play as much starhawk as I used to. It's not starhawk I hate, it's the people who ruin the experience that I hate.

I playing dust more and I'm loving it. I bought the shotgun, and I had so much fun with it (playing starhawk made me love shotguns in every game) i think one day dust will replace starhawk for me.

I will still come to this forum a lot. I have most of this community on my friends list, so we can stay in contact when starhawk and this forum dies. I had alought of fun with starhawk, and I will continue to play it, but just not as much.

I will still come to gangnub style part 2.

so.. one little freeze will make you quit playing?? and of course there will be hackers and glitchers, it an online multiplayer game!!! don't let it ruin the experience for you. i haven't. i still play it a lot and still love it, even with all of its stupid share of faults.

Message 41 of 45 (65 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
161 posts

Mar 23, 2013
This is the best mp game I have ever played, even with all of the bugs/glitches. Imagine how much greater this game would be w/o these bugs that santa monica should be fixing. Its unimaginable.
Message 42 of 45 (63 Views)
Treasure Hunter
6540 posts

Mar 23, 2013
@a-leen

Its not the little freezes that scare me off.... It's the thought that people know how to cause these freezes that freaks me out. People are
saying that starhawk has been freezing a lot.... And somebody is causing all the freezes. I don't want to play a game that I have to worry about freezing. I still love starhawk, and I will come to events.

Long love starhawk, and let those demon hacker/glitchers/freezers burn!
Message 43 of 45 (60 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
161 posts

Mar 23, 2013
freezing wont break your ps3. I have had my 80gb since WH came out and no problems at all. even with 1000+ freezes on it lol
Message 44 of 45 (58 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6540 posts

Mar 23, 2013
@sugar

I'm not sure if can trust you. You are a hacker.
Message 45 of 45 (57 Views)
0 Likes