Reply
Survivor
Registered: 02/12/2012
Offline
2065 posts
 

Re: I think that it takes ZERO skill to be a spin flight!

Feb 13, 2013

Nice one Wrappy, that should shut him up for a while!

Interested in playing DUST?

Use this recruitment link to get free items once you sign-up: https://dust514.com/recruit/TbXlqE/

Mail me in-game (Knight Soiaire), or, join the 'Learning Coalition' chat channel if you need any help.
Please use plain text.
Message 101 of 176 (126 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 12/08/2008
Offline
7992 posts
 

Re: I think that it takes ZERO skill to be a spin flight!

[ Edited ]
Feb 13, 2013

PLYMCO_PILGRIM wrote:

GOW71 wrote:

Galactic_Hobo wrote:

GOW71 wrote:

Uh oh quick somebody had an opinion let's run and call them "butt-hurt."  Let's throw some name calling in there for good measure to make a point.  That'll make them listen to me! Yeah that's the way to handle it.


We need more people like you.


Be careful with saying something like that! Not exactly everyone on here likes me :smileywink:


Yeah you are part of that fabled BHD clan, I hear all sorts of crazy legends and stories about those guys......most of the time they are stories from people so upset by BHD that they make things up just to get them back :smileytongue:!


Nuh Uh, BHD just makes it look like that.

 

They start conspiracies about themselves to discredit the real conspiracies they formulate.

 

BDH is where CAF came from, its their inbred love child.

 

BHD started Winter Storm Nemo to stat pad in starhawk when schools get closed down.

 

BDH held back stock of the Starhawk game to decrease sales to prevent the COD players from coming in here and ruining their KDR's.

 

True History.

Hawkfan267 wrote:
Seriously, there's just certain things that we must accept about the PS4. In time, it may get better, who knows.


dulun18 wrote:
**honestly if you still have your PS3.. and lot of games to go through.. there's no reason to jump onto the PS4 bandwagon just yet...
Please use plain text.
Message 102 of 176 (126 Views)
Reply
Keyblade Wielder
Registered: 10/02/2011
Offline
7441 posts
 

Re: I think that it takes ZERO skill to be a spin flight!

Feb 13, 2013


Dang it all Philly!!! What did I tell you about that non-disclosure agreement the other day! You will hear from our lawyers!

Please use plain text.
Message 103 of 176 (122 Views)
Reply
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 12/08/2008
Offline
7992 posts
 

Re: I think that it takes ZERO skill to be a spin flight!

Feb 13, 2013

If I'm in for a cent, I might as well be in for a dollar right?

Hawkfan267 wrote:
Seriously, there's just certain things that we must accept about the PS4. In time, it may get better, who knows.


dulun18 wrote:
**honestly if you still have your PS3.. and lot of games to go through.. there's no reason to jump onto the PS4 bandwagon just yet...
Please use plain text.
Message 104 of 176 (118 Views)
Reply
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 12/21/2007
Online
46788 posts
 

Re: I think that it takes ZERO skill to be a spin flight!

Feb 13, 2013

Phillyblunz wrote:

If I'm in for a cent, I might as well be in for a dollar right?


Annuit Coeptis Novos BHD Seclorum!    :smileysurprised:

Please use plain text.
Message 105 of 176 (110 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 02/13/2013
Offline
151 posts
 

Re: I think that it takes ZERO skill to be a spin flight!

Feb 13, 2013

CAF is the handicap ramp for people who couldn't fly AF.  It was added back in to be politically correct, and now they have all the good parking spaces closest to the hawkpads.

___________________________________________________
Sword of Omens, Give me Sight Beyond Sight!
Lord Voldermort1 = Pilgrim
Original Goat = GOW71
Please use plain text.
Message 106 of 176 (98 Views)
Reply
Splicer
Registered: 12/04/2012
Offline
58 posts
 

Re: I think that it takes ZERO skill to be a spin flight!

Feb 13, 2013

armyluke wrote:

Nice one Wrappy, that should shut him up for a while!


For everyone's information, I have played on his clans server before. Just because you are 14 doesnt mean you are hot **bleep**. If you think that you are really are amazing at this game, play using only advanced flight.

Please use plain text.
Message 107 of 176 (80 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
Registered: 02/04/2010
Offline
1991 posts
 

Re: I think that it takes ZERO skill to be a spin flight!

Feb 13, 2013
Can I sit next to you when I use AF hobo? That way you can see what motion sickness looks like all over you.
Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 108 of 176 (74 Views)
Reply
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 11/04/2007
Offline
5542 posts
 

Re: I think that it takes ZERO skill to be a spin flight!

Feb 13, 2013

PLYMCO_PILGRIM wrote:

GOW71 wrote:

Galactic_Hobo wrote:

GOW71 wrote:

Uh oh quick somebody had an opinion let's run and call them "butt-hurt."  Let's throw some name calling in there for good measure to make a point.  That'll make them listen to me! Yeah that's the way to handle it.


We need more people like you.


Be careful with saying something like that! Not exactly everyone on here likes me :smileywink:


Yeah you are part of that fabled BHD clan, I hear all sorts of crazy legends and stories about those guys......most of the time they are stories from people so upset by BHD that they make things up just to get them back :smileytongue:!


It's upmost amazing that BHD has such a negative vibe to it. Mainly, because BHD is a majority contributor in post count.

 
 
The only legends and stories I've heard about BHD is that their KDR is usually a representation of their IQ.
Please use plain text.
Message 109 of 176 (69 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 07/14/2009
Offline
1012 posts
 

Re: I think that it takes ZERO skill to be a spin flight!

[ Edited ]
Feb 13, 2013

Galactic_Hobo wrote:

armyluke wrote:

Nice one Wrappy, that should shut him up for a while!


For everyone's information, I have played on his clans server before. Just because you are 14 doesnt mean you are hot **bleep**. If you think that you are really are amazing at this game, play using only advanced flight.


fyi

not 14, nor is anyone in my clan.

I fly advanced/pro flight.

not hot sh*t.

I've never seen you in game, don't remember if I did.

 

Please use plain text.
Message 110 of 176 (68 Views)
Reply
0 Likes