Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Keyblade Wielder
7464 posts

Re: I think that it takes ZERO skill to be a spin flight!

Feb 17, 2013
No. :smileywink:
Please use plain text.
Message 151 of 176 (221 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2066 posts

Feb 17, 2013

GOW71 wrote:
No. :smileywink:

Forgetting something?

:smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Message 152 of 176 (211 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1043 posts

Feb 17, 2013

waablammmo wrote:
So what does everyone think about fudge stripe cookies made by Keebler? Those things have to be the best damned cookie ever created. Prove me wrong.

Those are some good **bleep** cookies.

Please use plain text.
Message 153 of 176 (208 Views)
Wastelander
803 posts

Feb 18, 2013

armyluke wrote:

PLYMCO_PILGRIM wrote:

ClusterFlak wrote:
Balls!

I fly AF!

I dont think i'm stupid!

Am I?

*checks armpits*

Flying AF does not mean you are stupid.  

AF consists of cookie haters

AF is for noobs who havnt figured out that caf is so much better

Please use plain text.
Message 154 of 176 (188 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
536 posts

Feb 19, 2013

BlueKnight345 wrote:

waablammmo wrote:
So what does everyone think about fudge stripe cookies made by Keebler? Those things have to be the best damned cookie ever created. Prove me wrong.

While they are good cookies I can think of better. Oreo double stuff, Girlscout cookies and home made choco chip. All time favorite, no bake chocolate peanut butter oatmeal cookies.

Hey, if it takes zero skill to be a spin flight pilot then sign me up because I am terrible in a hawk. I die every time I get in one.

Please use plain text.
Message 155 of 176 (182 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1043 posts

Feb 19, 2013

Dark-Quaker wrote:

BlueKnight345 wrote:

waablammmo wrote:

While they are good cookies I can think of better. Oreo double stuff, Girlscout cookies and home made choco chip. All time favorite, no bake chocolate peanut butter oatmeal cookies.

Hey, if it takes zero skill to be a spin flight pilot then sign me up because I am terrible in a hawk. I die every time I get in one.

Thos are all very good cookies which reminds me my wife was saying somthing about ordering some gs cookies, looking forward to that.

And I to get owned pretty good when I'm in a hawk i have done ok lately but I like to be on the ground running from them than in the air just getting destoyed. :smileysurprised:

Please use plain text.
Message 156 of 176 (175 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1991 posts

Feb 19, 2013
Y'all send be a FR and we can do some flight training tomorrow night (Tuesday night) <---in case you see this Tuesday and think I mean wednesday
Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 157 of 176 (162 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
139 posts

Feb 19, 2013
Got me some famous amos last week, right... and they had pecans in them! I'm allergic to pecans. I guess since I'm so used to picking up the box on the left, i didn't bother to read the label. So I had to get me another box of cookies last night. But now I'm out of milk! I'm pretty miffed at the whole ordeal and how this went down.

BUT! I will get my revenge against those pecan cookies! Unless my sister gets to my batch first. In which case, I'll probably go for more cookies and milk.
Please use plain text.
Message 158 of 176 (140 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
139 posts

Feb 19, 2013
Oh! While I'm on the topic of nuts. Macadamians are delicious! They taste like little morsels of buttered toast!

I am also allergic to those... :smileysad:
Please use plain text.
Message 159 of 176 (134 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
194 posts

Apr 1, 2013

armyluke wrote:

Hobo, put the thesaurus away.

Why cant people grow a pair and accept the fact that they've been killed by someone 10x better than them, because they're all lazy asswipes who find it difficult to think up a counter to someone or something better than them.

Instead of asking to 'Fix' CAF, which has already been nerfed before due to idiots thinking because they die the game is broken.

What Leemco said was true, Audie is **bleep**, I know him for the reason that he is always **bleep**, why else would you kick someone from your clan servers? Why else would you insult someone who is destroying you and your clan in a pub match? If I had a cent just a cent for everytime I've been kicked from his clan's server or everytime one of them has insulted me, I'd be rich.

Have you seen what he posts on the EU forums? I remember one post where he went on about how spawn camping is such a terrible thing, I was in his server before, it was about 5 or 4 VS 2 if I remember correctly, they all hopped in Hawks and instantly destroyed any Launch Pad I could get up. The other guy (Who was a very low level) was getting destroyed.

Please Hobo, for the sake of not looking like an absolute fool, play with Audie and his clan of noobs before giving anymore input into this conversation.

I seem to remember shooting your hawk and watching it burst into flames many times even though you were spintastic! What is up with your banner? Looks a lot like Elton John! LOL!!!!!!!!!!! Oh I only kick jerks from my servers. I don't remember you doing much destroying but that bursting into flames thing that I DO REMEMBER! LOL!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh I Also remember you being nasty. Last of all Fibbing is not very nice Sir Elton.

Please use plain text.
Message 160 of 176 (86 Views)
0 Likes