Fender Bender
3079 posts

Re: I think that it takes ZERO skill to be a spin flight!

[ Edited ]
Feb 6, 2013

Funny i'm not a Glitcher or Cheater and I still get kicked.

Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 176 (276 Views)
Lombax Warrior
194 posts

Feb 6, 2013

armyluke wrote:

This has got to be the most idiotic point ever, "CAF takes zero skill" "I will spam turrets to counter these jerks", seriously, I just dont know what to say about this. Its just such a stupid arguement.

Maybe next time you should just stay on the ground and avoid playing with the big boys to relieve yourself of the butt hurt.

You are so sad that you think that being cheap and fighting like a little girl makes you a badass. I bet you use a Lag Switch as well! Maybe all of you Spin Flight Jerks should just battle each other to see who can be crowned the head Jerk!

Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 176 (273 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1319 posts

Feb 6, 2013

A-JumpingJack wrote:

Your sig dos not work.

yea its been giving me a pain on setting it up, here it is though: http://bhdclan.enjin.com/forum/page/2/m/5664801/viewthread/4588047-im-bhd-in-dust-beta

can`t get the image in its original location or get it from the signiture thread so hopefully you can see it in this thread (assuming its a public thread).

Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 176 (273 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1991 posts

Feb 6, 2013
Sounds like Audie has been beaten up by CAF fliers. We should all take it easy on him or he will just put up ground pounder servers. If you think it takes no skill to fly CAF then let's 1v1 sometime.
Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 176 (266 Views)
Survivor
2065 posts

Feb 6, 2013

This arguement is just going too get too stupid for my liking, you can continue kicking me from your servers if this is how you and you're buddies are going to react whenever I join one, because really, you'd be doing me a favour.

Interested in playing DUST?

Use this recruitment link to get free items once you sign-up: https://dust514.com/recruit/TbXlqE/

Mail me in-game (Knight Soiaire), or, join the 'Learning Coalition' chat channel if you need any help.
Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 176 (264 Views)
Lombax Warrior
194 posts

Feb 6, 2013
Oh please give me a break! I have shot your sorry butt down many times and I have shot down many Spin Flight (Noob Flight) pilots before! I just think that mode is Cheap and yes it takes ZERO skill to Spin Spin Spin!
Please use plain text.
Message 16 of 176 (252 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
89 posts

Feb 6, 2013
Lmfa0!!! Simple answer- Get G00d.
L0ng answer- d0nt get mad because y0u die and can't fight with the big b0ys. I've played with army and he d0esnt glitch 0r cheat. I fly CAF and spinners are easy t0 kill even if I switch t0 AF. A spinning n00b pil0t has n0 c0ntr0l 0ver where he's g0ing. Use that and learn when t0 release and 90% 0f the time y0ull hit him. If that d0esnt w0rk f0r y0u then flak flak flak but d0nt call every0ne wh0 uses the flight an idi0t because y0u can't defend against it.
Please use plain text.
Message 17 of 176 (246 Views)
Lombax Warrior
139 posts

Feb 6, 2013
This has nothing to do with the argument being had, but i wouod like for you all to know, that this toilet is dirty. So i will just pee on it.

carry on.
Please use plain text.
Message 18 of 176 (239 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1202 posts

Feb 6, 2013
So what does everyone think about fudge stripe cookies made by Keebler? Those things have to be the best damned cookie ever created. Prove me wrong.
Please use plain text.
Message 19 of 176 (232 Views)
Lombax Warrior
152 posts

Feb 6, 2013
A good pilot in AF can shoot down a CAF. It all comes down to skill,who gets the items, and who knows how to track the other pilot. If you don't like CAF fine, I don't like them either, but some do and they like to fly like that. It takes an amount of skill, not much, but just a little to pull off spin dodges, I know this because I flew it for a long while before using AF. And if they use field mech build flak turrents. There are simple ways to kill a CAF IF!! You have the skill to do it :smileywink:
Please use plain text.
Message 20 of 176 (230 Views)
0 Likes