Survivor
2374 posts

Re: I think that it takes ZERO skill to be a spin flight!

Feb 7, 2013

bus_driver68 wrote:
Sounds like Audie has been beaten up by CAF fliers. We should all take it easy on him or he will just put up ground pounder servers. If you think it takes no skill to fly CAF then let's 1v1 sometime.

I'm not sure how this makes sense. If he thinks CAF is unfair, you're going to show him that CAF is not unfair, by beating him with CAF? :smileyindifferent:

photo Space_Signature_by_Sythest_zps74fd8c12.png
Please use plain text.
Message 31 of 176 (205 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
514 posts

Feb 7, 2013

AudieLMurphy1960 wrote:

When Starhawk first came out it did not have spin flight (Standard Flight) in it. This flight mode killed Warhawk and now it is about to do the same to Starhawk! There were a few Jerks that begged to have Spin Flight put in and now matches are ruined by these Jerks. All they do is spin like crazy and many times they use field Mechanic. You can never lock missiles on them. They just spin spin and break the lock. They also seem to be able to shoot whatever at you from all sides. Front, back and sides! How is this fair? Looks to me like cheap glitching and most Jerks flock to this mode and take advantage of it. I do my best to boost on them and blast them with shot gun an MG fire! Hard to do if most of the other team is also using this Cheap way of flying. When you look at their stats you see they have mostly kills while in a Starhawk and very few kills as a ground troop. Makes me think that these Jerks just that like to mess up what was a good game. What do you think?Fight Like a Man!

stop complaining. there are so many ways to counter spinners, take the time and get good. Learn your craft n00b.
STOP CRYING

068 Pictures, Images and Photos
Please use plain text.
Message 32 of 176 (202 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1991 posts

Feb 7, 2013
DarthDanMan (Rift Salvager)
4:41 PM
bus_driver68 wrote:
Sounds like Audie has been beaten up by CAF fliers. We should all take it easy on him or he will just put up ground pounder servers. If you think it takes no skill to fly CAF then let's 1v1 sometime.
I'm not sure how this makes sense. If he thinks CAF is unfair, you're going to show him that CAF is not unfair, by beating him with CAF?

Actually I want him to beat me using CAF since it takes no skill. If he does then that proves it takes no skill.
Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 33 of 176 (195 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1991 posts

Feb 7, 2013
AudieLMurphy1960 (Cannon Fodder)
1:00 PM
Oh please give me a break! I have shot your sorry butt down many times and I have shot down many Spin Flight (Noob Flight) pilots before! I just think that mode is Cheap and yes it takes ZERO skill to Spin Spin Spin!

Maybe we should play because I can dodge 99% of missles without spinning
Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 34 of 176 (193 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2176 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 7, 2013

AudieLMurphy1960 wrote:

When Starhawk first came out it did not have spin flight (Standard Flight) in it. This flight mode killed Warhawk and now it is about to do the same to Starhawk! There were a few Jerks that begged to have Spin Flight put in and now matches are ruined by these Jerks. All they do is spin like crazy and many times they use field Mechanic. You can never lock missiles on them. They just spin spin and break the lock. They also seem to be able to shoot whatever at you from all sides. Front, back and sides! How is this fair? Looks to me like cheap glitching and most Jerks flock to this mode and take advantage of it. I do my best to boost on them and blast them with shot gun an MG fire! Hard to do if most of the other team is also using this Cheap way of flying. When you look at their stats you see they have mostly kills while in a Starhawk and very few kills as a ground troop. Makes me think that these Jerks just that like to mess up what was a good game. What do you think?Fight Like a Man!

I fly CAF it takes some skill when your against top pilots but I agree CAF is ridiculous with the spinning flak and the glitches, this is do to the missiles not working more than CAF though in my opinion.I quit weeks ago after playing 400hrs and watching the game turn to your best glitchers/exploiters.

In CAF vs CAF you can fly around for twenty min and not get a kill, anyone can see that is just dumb and how is that even fun. 

My advise is move on there is no one left to fix it,game isn't worth wasting your time.

Dark-Wallpaper-Gothic-Background_zps160a06ac-1_zps1cd2b98f photo Dark-Wallpaper-Gothic-Background_zps160a06ac-1_zps1cd2b98f-1_zps1e55fc20.jpg
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Wii bowling : dream 4 Arvada 2 GG Arvada

Wii tennis : dream 3 Stash 1 GG that last shot rite on the line.
Please use plain text.
Message 35 of 176 (186 Views)
Fender Bender
3070 posts

Feb 7, 2013

dreamcaster21 wrote:

AudieLMurphy1960 wrote:

I fly CAF it takes some skill when your against top pilots but I agree CAF is ridiculous with the spinning flak and the glitches, this is do to the missiles not working more than CAF though in my opinion.I quit weeks ago after playing 400hrs and watching the game turn to your best glitchers/exploiters.

In CAF vs CAF you can fly around for twenty min and not get a kill, anyone can see that is just dumb and how is that even fun. 

My advise is move on there is no one left to fix it,game isn't worth wasting your time.

I kudo you for that.

Please use plain text.
Message 36 of 176 (175 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1790 posts

Feb 7, 2013

You guys are the woist, derailing the main topic, "COOKIES".

rndmjosh.png
Please use plain text.
Message 37 of 176 (170 Views)
Treasure Hunter
7000 posts

Feb 7, 2013

This thread has run its couse.

Oreos FTW.

Please use plain text.
Message 38 of 176 (156 Views)
Lombax Warrior
139 posts

Feb 7, 2013
Where's the thread lock? Where's my famous amos?
Please use plain text.
Message 39 of 176 (153 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
802 posts

Feb 7, 2013
CAF has run it's course.
Ham fisted finger mashing of the analogue sticks is not skill.
Didn't somebody before say something about a chimpanzee?
Please use plain text.
Message 40 of 176 (152 Views)
0 Likes