Jul 15 2012
By: EvilChamp Hekseville Citizen 254 posts

If I was Dylan Jobe How I'd Change SH

[ Edited ]
4 replies 150 views Edited Jul 15, 2012

Disclaimer - I happen to like DJ. I like his game and I like how he stays connected with his fans via twitter, interviews. That being said, if I was the head honcho at LBI, this is what I'd change with SH:

• -I want to skip the credits when I start the game. We know who made the game and this DRAGS every time you pop it in. And after it drags, there's more loading. Why not take us directly to the MP screen?
  • -I'd like a confirm box that pops up when I select "campagin." Too many times while waiting for opening credits to end I impatiently hit X only to select the campaign by accident.
  • -I would fix zones. (http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/Starhawk-General/My-Beef-With-Zones/m-p/37465827)
  • -I would give more feedback to the community - a la a message of the day. Or post "Ask your questions" on this forum and then pick a few to answer back.
  • -Official servers.
  • -CUSTOM CONTROLS. Firefights get frantic, and it stinks when I try to knife someone that's 20 feet away from me because I accidentally hit R3. Also not fun, blowing up in the air because I also accidentally hit the R3 button earlier.
  • -Better stat tracking online. Sort of like Halo does for their MP.
  • -The ability to SAVE game loadouts. Really not fun changing all thsoe settings.
  • -Custom maps. Give us a map editor! (I know, it's asking much. But it would keep this game going for a really long time)
  • -Something to stop nubs from building 32 turrets around flag, zone. Turret limit? Yes please!
  • -Include a pistol with every Happy Meal purchased at McDonalds. Because who's using the pistol in SH? lol
  • More loadouts that feature Vulture.
  • Infantry only MP mode

"Best fun you'll ever have for $8. Next!" - What my drill sergeant said after I threw my first grenade.
Message 1 of 5 (150 Views)
Highlighted
Gaming Beast
2248 posts

Re: If I was Dylan Jobe How I'd Change SH

Jul 15, 2012

All your suggestions will be implemented when we get around to it. You know, when no one is playing this anymore.

Message 2 of 5 (140 Views)
Fender Bender
2548 posts

Jul 15, 2012

I'd personally like a load out costomization so you could choose the buildings in your game IE hawks, tank depos, sidwinder stations and razor back garages. also th ability to change more host options such as choosing the weapons that people spawn with this way i can have a game where the only weapon is snipers and it can be a no scope battle i love those with my friends.

Message 3 of 5 (131 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
254 posts

Jul 15, 2012

SpaceNun is back!

"Best fun you'll ever have for $8. Next!" - What my drill sergeant said after I threw my first grenade.
Message 4 of 5 (103 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
281 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 15, 2012

EvilChamp wrote:

• -I'd like a confirm box that pops up when I select "campagin." Too many times while waiting for opening credits to end I impatiently hit X only to select the campaign by accident.

I HATE when this happens, after all the ridiculous load time for the credits and the main menu now I have to sit through a campaign "movie" that I can't even skip until I'm more than halfway through it.

Also, this has been bugging me for awhile -- the beta title screen was way cooler, why is the retail one such a boring downgrade?

Message 5 of 5 (69 Views)
0 Likes