I Only Post Everything
928 posts

Re: Interesting & Efficient Tactics [1st Post]

Apr 27, 2013

Leemco wrote:

velvet_123_cat wrote:

I keep this list beside me while playing now. Especially when trolling. I am EVIL someimes.

that list can't help you troll, mostley a list of basic starhawk knowledge, if you really want to troll learn the invisable glitch you can troll with that 

me and scar troll ppl doing the invsi glitch. Ask Jfourtwenty and benca lol. So funny killing someone while they doin it

Please use plain text.
Message 261 of 266 (421 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1282 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 28, 2013

ArVaDa- wrote:

Leemco wrote:

velvet_123_cat wrote:

I keep this list beside me while playing now. Especially when trolling. I am EVIL someimes.

that list can't help you troll, mostley a list of basic starhawk knowledge, if you really want to troll learn the invisable glitch you can troll with that 

me and scar troll ppl doing the invsi glitch. Ask Jfourtwenty and benca lol. So funny killing someone while they doin it

@Leemco, because there's NO WAY that straapping mines on a hawk and ramming people multiple times in one game is trolling, right?

Sweet KittySweet KittySweet KittySweet KittySweet KittySweet KittySweet KittySweet KittySweet Kitty

Emmett kitty is hungry.
Please use plain text.
Message 262 of 266 (370 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
5446 posts

Oct 6, 2013

I absolutely love the ideas in the OP.  Just dropping some love for tactical minds.

Grindhead_Jim

Please use plain text.
Message 263 of 266 (175 Views)
PlayStation MVP
46584 posts

Oct 7, 2013

Grindhead_Jim wrote:

I absolutely love the ideas in the OP.  Just dropping some love for tactical minds.

I have a sneaking suspicion we are in for a few surprises wednesday........ :smileytongue:

Please use plain text.
Message 264 of 266 (158 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
5446 posts

Oct 8, 2013

PLYMCO_PILGRIM wrote:

Grindhead_Jim wrote:

I have a sneaking suspicion we are in for a few surprises wednesday........ :smileytongue:

If watching me flail as I vainly attempt to practice half-remembered tactics surprises you, then, yes. :smileyhappy:

Grindhead_Jim

Please use plain text.
Message 265 of 266 (155 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1216 posts

Jan 17, 2014

I have one that I've been meaning to post for quite a while. Hopefully we can add it before the boards go boom :smileyhappy:

Sneaky Little....Sniper

On all of the Cypress maps, there are these little mushroom-like platforms on the sides of all the trees, which you can get to using a pod-cannon without having to worry about getting locked onto as if you used a jetpack. Start by aiming your pod cannon's white "laser pointer" directly at the tree, and sweeping the pointer up and down the trunk. Anywhere that the pointer turns from red to white means that it is a valid landing spot (a platform) so once you it turns white, just press fire and you should land somewhere on the tree that you can stand on. For extre fun, land on a tree behind the frontlines of the battle (or even behind their base) and bring a sniper rifle! :smileyvery-happy:

(This is actually where I got the name from, as the first time I did this to Aleenail he was so confused about where he got sniped from that when he saw the kill cam he blurted "OH! ...You sneaky little B@$!@rd..." :smileyvery-happy::smileyvery-happy:)

--------------( Semi-official Starhawk Suggestion Central (Updated 09-05-12)-----------------

----------------------------------------------------Built to Destroy----------------------------------------------------

Please use plain text.
Message 266 of 266 (57 Views)
0 Likes