Gaming Beast
1765 posts

Re: A Few Interesting Tactics

Jul 11, 2012
I was in the middle of no where the other day and a tank rolled up on me. I tried pseudo-bruiser and it worked like a charm. The guy jumped out and I jumped in. In the process of backing up to get a shot on the guy, I ran over 2 enemy players and then took out the previous driver. Triple kill!
Photobucket
Message 41 of 266 (564 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
305 posts

Jul 11, 2012

Tanks for the memories:

Get some proximity mines and crawl under a tank and put all 3 them on its under side then drive the tank into the middle of nowhere (but first make sure it has full health so someone will want it) then get out and go do somthing far away from the tank and eventually some unwitting enemy will try to take the tank and get blown up. (If you have a mic try to tell your teammates not to take the tank so they dont get killed.)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
please pay no attention to the troll
Message 42 of 266 (554 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4677 posts

Jul 11, 2012

duffer1998 wrote:

Tanks for the memories:

Get some proximity mines and crawl under a tank and put all 3 them on its under side then drive the tank into the middle of nowhere (but first make sure it has full health so someone will want it) then get out and go do somthing far away from the tank and eventually some unwitting enemy will try to take the tank and get blown up. (If you have a mic try to tell your teammates not to take the tank so they dont get killed.)

interesting, I like it.  A good way to draw someone to this is to put an outpost next to it, and then make like you are trying to build a bunker 20 feet away.  Robot tongue

Message 43 of 266 (540 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
305 posts

Jul 11, 2012

IRRES169 wrote:

duffer1998 wrote:

Tanks for the memories:

interesting, I like it.  A good way to draw someone to this is to put an outpost next to it, and then make like you are trying to build a bunker 20 feet away.  Robot tongue

Good idea.

On a side note though I personaly woulddnot get out of my tank to build somthing because it would make me easier to kill.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 44 of 266 (534 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
865 posts

Jul 12, 2012

duffer1998 wrote:

Tanks for the memories:

Do you mind if I rename it Oxymoron? and generally would anyone mind if I changed their tactics name (credit would be given to them, nonetheless)?

Message 45 of 266 (519 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
305 posts

Jul 12, 2012

CRO_NOSM1-BUBA wrote:

duffer1998 wrote:

Tanks for the memories:

Do you mind if I rename it Oxymoron? and generally would anyone mind if I changed their tactics name (credit would be given to them, nonetheless)?

No I dont care by the way funny nameSmiley LOL

Message 46 of 266 (513 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
865 posts

Jul 12, 2012

Nice, this will pretty much be the procedure from here on out (unless you specify not to change the name).

Updated. 

Message 47 of 266 (504 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1023 posts

Jul 12, 2012

Proximity mines make a lot of noise and have a blinking light, but if you place them on a bunker doors edge when it's open, when it closes, it compeltely hides the proximity mine.  The other team can hear it, but they won't see it till the door opens, and its' too late.

Message 48 of 266 (500 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1765 posts

Jul 12, 2012
Now that is an awesome bit of advice!
Photobucket
Message 49 of 266 (495 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
865 posts

Re: Interesting Tactics

Jul 12, 2012
more people need to employ tower-gate (under bnb)...bt spam in the middle is really annoying, specially in ctf
Message 50 of 266 (602 Views)
0 Likes