Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Fender Bender
3293 posts

Re: Is Starhawk fading away to become irrelevant?

Jan 17, 2013
Thanks for your input, steve. Sorry i have not been putting up my servers lately as it was designed to alleviate such frustrations. Regardless, things like this should not be promoted and it is a very good reason why I do not allow teamswitch in any of my servers. Unless it is meant to be a fairer competitive match.

this is me helping
Please use plain text.
Message 21 of 28 (250 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6405 posts

Jan 18, 2013
Well... The forums are dead right now.
Please use plain text.
Message 22 of 28 (211 Views)
Survivor
2487 posts

Jan 18, 2013

BBurgSteve wrote:

Starhawk is about one more bad night away from being deleted from my PS3.  I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one thinking this way...

The base rapes and spawn camping in the public servers is getting very, very old.

Tonight there were people wearing clan tags at level 50+ doing so, apparently solely to feed their kdr, because they weren't even going after the flag.  They were running and jumping around in Grizzlies killing anyone and everyone that spawned near them.  When I left, it was 13 against 5 (and naturally, I was on the team with 5 - team switch was on, but I was unable to use it, obviously, so how does a match get so unbalanced, anyway, and why does the server not balance the teams between matches?).

To answer the topic question, I think it is well on its way if the balance issue is not resolved.

Yeah, that's bad. I only join 15+ player servers so base rapes are less common. 

Please use plain text.
Message 23 of 28 (208 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
139 posts

Feb 4, 2013
This forum is dead
Please use plain text.
Message 24 of 28 (164 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1202 posts

Feb 4, 2013
No it's not, the dust514 thread is really active! xD
Please use plain text.
Message 25 of 28 (157 Views)
Keyblade Wielder
7464 posts

Feb 4, 2013

The members of this forum have trancended into a higher state of awareness. We no longer need a forum to facilitate our involvement with one another in-game. We just know.

Please use plain text.
Message 26 of 28 (156 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7276 posts

Feb 4, 2013
I would be more active, but i need someone else to post or i will be talking to myself. I might just create an alt and talk to it.

As to the origal post, i can sit and talk about this game non stop! Ask my family(or leenail. Pretty sure i talked him to death that one day) My dad does not get the game, but if you ask him what a hawk is, he will tell you. I love this game so much and sometimes i distance my self from it or i begin to grieve(i payed attention in health class). And grieving over this game is NOT good because it is unwanted stress that is hard to get rid of.

And conversations on the mic for me are hard to have. That little delay it takes for me to speak, then to the person who hears it is frustrating. I always cut people off or get drowned out because we both think the other person is finished.

Starhawk is never irrelevant for me. Starhawk is like love, you dont think about it because it can throw off focus.
Please use plain text.
Message 27 of 28 (123 Views)
Treasure Hunter
6405 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 5, 2013

@southern

I feel the same way!!!!!

Except whenever I talk about starhawk with my friends I get slapped. Cod fanboys.....

Edit: Thread has run its course and is now locked

-Stage_Coach

Please use plain text.
Message 28 of 28 (121 Views)