Jan 16 2013
By: Galactic_Hobo Splicer 58 posts

Is it possible to have more then 1 skill activated at one time?

[ Edited ]
15 replies 411 views Edited Jan 16, 2013

I know this sounds like a stupid question, and yes I am a Vet, but there has been a lot of buzz about this,. Sometimes it seems that ground troops have weapon mods and marksman on..... Regardless of aim snap glitch they are way too accurate.

Also in the sky it  seems that some hawks have engine Mods on and field Mechanic. Any one run into this? Hear of this?

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 16 (411 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
45261 posts

Re: Is it possible to have more then 1 skill activated at one time?

Jan 16, 2013

Galactic_Hobo wrote:

I know this sounds like a stupid question, and yes I am a Vet, but there has been a lot of buzz about this,. Sometimes it seems that ground troops have weapon mods and marksman on..... Regardless of aim snap glitch they are way too accurate.

Also in the sky it  seems that some hawks have engine Mods on and field Mechanic. Any one run into this? Hear of this?

I've had my skills glitch where I end up with no skill on at all but I have yet to get a dual skill glitch. 

I'm curious though, where is TheGremlinKlown-, that dude seems to know all the secrets!

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 16 (405 Views)
PlayStation MVP
13616 posts

Jan 16, 2013
Yeah, I've never had a 2-skill glitch...I have had the "paint-job Field Mechanic", though...that one's annoying, since it shows that you're repairing, but the reality is you're still on fire...
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 16 (390 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5542 posts

Jan 16, 2013

I have more than one skill. It seems that you are not as fortunate as I am.

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 16 (377 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1202 posts

Jan 16, 2013
Lol^^^
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 16 (368 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
601 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 16, 2013

There was a time I was in a dogfight server and only engine mods was on but I was getting healed with field mechanic at the same time. I never even touched field mechanic. It only happened once but suprisingly even when I died both skills stayed on!

Free month of gamefly! - http://gamefly.tellapal.com/a/clk/1zh1fl

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 16 (358 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
6887 posts

Jan 17, 2013

I often see the red circle of an enemy with Squad Leader on, but the red dot in the middle doesn't show as if they also have Stealthy active...  Thought about posting a similar thread when I saw it in four or five straight ctf matches, but I figured it had to be a bug.  Now I'm not so sure.

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 16 (327 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1991 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 17, 2013

I have chosen a new skill right before i spawn in, only both skills show as chosen. When i spawn I find out neither skill is working. After i die and respawn the one i had changed to finally starts working. Just one of those bugs i guess.

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 16 (324 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
64 posts

Jan 17, 2013

bus_driver68 wrote:

I have chosen a new skill right before i spawn in, only both skills show as chosen. When i spawn I find out neither skill is working. After i die and respawn the one i had changed to finally starts working. Just one of those bugs i guess.

You have the flak skill on every time you get in a hawk.....you don't need any other skills activated....you...you.... flak-er:smileylol:

Alright...I'm flying now but I'm still really scared of heights.......and now flak!
Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 16 (319 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1991 posts

Jan 17, 2013

Dragonott269_V2 wrote:

bus_driver68 wrote:

You have the flak skill on every time you get in a hawk.....you don't need any other skills activated....you...you.... flak-er:smileylol:

Flak isn't a skill, it is just a reflex reaction for me.

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 16 (316 Views)
0 Likes