welcome aboard

Message 26 of 96 (134 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
310 posts

Re: It's Only The Beginning

Apr 4, 2013

So , my feedback from last nights game:

I got killed so much that the only thing that came into my mind was to turn it all off, crawl into a corner of my room, get into fetal position and sob while sucking on my thumb. -_-

I swear I didn't get so much killed by bunny hoppers or swift hawks during Warhark.

Now, don't get me wrong, I like the game, but the matches got me confused on their objectives at the beginning. Even my pal, KeyBladeSage, was lost and he played Starhawk when it came out. Thanks for whomever told me about the hawks controls. I was such an easy target, that the same people just waited for me to respawn and kill me again. -_- Though it didn't help much either way cause it was too late.

But I was able to leave with a Victory! That last match I played was total epicness! Finally! I don't know what happened but I was able to kill MORE people than actually getting killed plus at the end, I just had to resort to running over people which was **bleep** too fun and funny! xD (Sorry Plymco).

The thing is, since everybody is a total vet, they have their super skills/perks and a noob in this game like me has 0 perks to upgrade. Which of course, make me a disavantage to every type of battle style.

It's good to see that the game is very active and to see you guys in the game too. Many of you got your taste on free kills from me, but some didn't. But all I can say is that I didn't go down without a fight!

Message 27 of 96 (117 Views)
Treasure Hunter
6523 posts

Apr 4, 2013
Lol i get owned in community games. Too bad I didn't make it!
Message 28 of 96 (115 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1175 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 4, 2013

EarthLunacy wrote:

So , my feedback from last nights game:

I got killed so much that the only thing that came into my mind was to turn it all off, crawl into a corner of my room, get into fetal position and sob while sucking on my thumb. -_-

I swear I didn't get so much killed by bunny hoppers or swift hawks during Warhark.

Now, don't get me wrong, I like the game, but the matches got me confused on their objectives at the beginning. Even my pal, KeyBladeSage, was lost and he played Starhawk when it came out. Thanks for whomever told me about the hawks controls. I was such an easy target, that the same people just waited for me to respawn and kill me again. -_- Though it didn't help much either way cause it was too late.

But I was able to leave with a Victory! That last match I played was total epicness! Finally! I don't know what happened but I was able to kill MORE people than actually getting killed plus at the end, I just had to resort to running over people which was **bleep** too fun and funny! xD (Sorry Plymco).

The thing is, since everybody is a total vet, they have their super skills/perks and a noob in this game like me has 0 perks to upgrade. Which of course, make me a disavantage to every type of battle style.

It's good to see that the game is very active and to see you guys in the game too. Many of you got your taste on free kills from me, but some didn't. But all I can say is that I didn't go down without a fight!

I had that same problem. I'm on a new account, and didn't have any perks... Plus, last time I played there were only the basic game modes and no grizzly or pod launcher. I had no idea what was going on till the last CTF match, LOL.

I think I'm going to spend the day unlocking perks and getting to know the new modes and new stuff they added to the B&B wheel.

Message 29 of 96 (113 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
310 posts

Apr 4, 2013
I have to do the same with the perks. Though I have to read carefully on how to unlock them and actually getting the points to unlock them. But I don't want to be spending $10 right now on the Grizzly and pod launcher yet. Not until I know for sure that I will be using them and/or need them. I took out a couple of Grizzly with the tank last night though and a hawk. LOVE trophies! lol

@supert Well, lets see when everybody will be together once again for some fun. :smileytongue:

Message 30 of 96 (105 Views)
0 Likes